- NFL Winnings: $16,330Game: Philadelphia Eagles vs Washington Commanders
Washington did not have Brian Robinson Jr. in the first meeting with the Eagles, and Young might be back defensively as well. The Eagles should win this game, but I doubt it will be a blowout.
- NFL Winnings: $14,210Game: New England Patriots vs Baltimore Ravens
The Patriots have not looked good in the first 2 games of the season and barely beat the Steelers. The Ravens will be too much for them.
- NFL Winnings: $16,400Game: Pittsburgh Steelers vs New England Patriots
The Steelers have been playing great at home as they haven't lost in their last 7 games there. The Patriots struggled in Week 1 and scoreonly 7 points. I like the Steelers at home,
- NFL Winnings: $16,870Game: Kansas City Chiefs vs Los Angeles Chargers
The Chiefs looked great in Week 1 and they're strong contenders for the Super Bowl this year. The Chargers are missing their best receiver for this game so they'll be in big disadvantage against the Chiefs
- NFL Winnings: $20,890Game: Arizona Cardinals vs Kansas City Chiefs
Tyreek Hill was a huge loss for the Chiefs. Murray won't count with Hopkins for this game but he still has Marquise Brown and Green.
- NFL Winnings: $20,890Game: Chicago Bears vs San Francisco 49ers
There are a lot of expectations with Trey Lance this year which will carry on some pressure for him while Justin Fields is going to be better this year and have the home field advantage.