- NFL Winnings: $3,479Game: Cincinnati Bengals vs Buffalo Bills
This is going to be a close game for sure but Josh Allen is the qb with more experience and the Bills are 12-4 SU in their last 16 games against Cincinnati.
- NFL Winnings: $2,619Game: Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs New Orleans Saints
The Bucs beat the Saints earlier this season but they're 2-7 in the last 9 games against them and are 1-7-1 ATS in their last 9 games. The Saints will keep this game close.
- NFL Winnings: $5,799Game: Cincinnati Bengals vs Kansas City Chiefs
The Chiefs have the best offense in the league and even as they have struggeld in Cincinnati, they're looking better than the Bengals this season.
- NFL Winnings: $5,799Game: San Francisco 49ers vs Miami Dolphins
The 49ers might be without their top wide receiver, top two running backs, and top wide receiver, which could make it difficult to match up against one of the best wide receivers in the league.
- NFL Winnings: $7,799Game: Indianapolis Colts vs Pittsburgh Steelers
The Steelers are playing with a rookie quarterback and even with the Colts recent struggles, Matt Ryan is a very experienced quarterback and will find the way to win this game.
- NFL Winnings: $11,829Game: Dallas Cowboys vs New York Giants
The Cowboys are 4-0 ATS in their last four at home and 20-6 ATS in their last 26 on turf. Dallas is 23-9 ATS in their last 32 overall.
- NFL Winnings: $19,189Game: Philadelphia Eagles vs Washington Commanders
The Eagles have one of the toughest defenses in the league and the Commanders one of the worst offenses so this should be another easy win for the Eagles.
- NFL Winnings: $2,039Game: New England Patriots vs Chicago Bears
The Patriots have been good in their last games without Mac Jones but looks like he's back so I'm not trusting 9.5 points to the Pats. Give me the Bears with the points.