Reading vs. Blackpool - Prediction, Team News, and Betting Trends

Reading vs. Blackpool - Prediction, Team News, and Betting Trends



Reading will face off against Blackpool in a Championship match at Select Car Leasing Stadium on Saturday, and the betting trends suggest that it will be a close contest. Reading is looking to bounce back from a defeat in their last match, while Blackpool is struggling to avoid relegation. In this article, we will analyze both teams, review the betting trends and public betting data, and give our prediction for the game.




Reading has collected 41 points from 32 matches, leaving them with a 10-point advantage over the bottom three. They are unbeaten in their last five matches at home, and they will be looking to climb into the top half of the table with a win. Reading will be without the services of Andy Yiadom, who is serving a two-game suspension for collecting 10 yellow cards. Thomas Holmes is another defensive option who is likely to be unavailable.

Possible starting lineup: Lumley; Mbengue, Dann, Sarr; Hoilett, Fornah, Ndiaye, McIntyre, Guinness-Walker; Azeez, Carroll



Blackpool is amongst the trio of clubs at the foot of the second-tier table who currently have 31 points, with 21st-placed Cardiff four points ahead of the bottom three. They fell to a narrow 1-0 defeat in their last match, recording zero attempts on goal. Centre-back Marvin Ekpiteta is still out until next month due to a hamstring injury suffered in the clash with Watford in January. Charlie Goode's short spell at Blackpool has been affected by a hamstring injury, managing just two second-tier appearances since making the switch last month.

Possible starting lineup: Maxwell; Gabriel, Connolly, Nelson, Thompson; Patino, Dougall, Poveda, Carey, Rogers; Lavery


Betting Trends


According to's betting trends data, Reading has been given the slight edge in the betting market, with a win probability of 47.61%. Blackpool's win probability is at 25.64%, and a draw has a 26.75% chance of occurring. The over/under for the match is set at 2.5 goals, with the under being the more popular bet.


Public Betting Data


Public betting data is also available on the app for iOS and Android. As of writing, the public is split, with 50% of bets backing Reading to win, 20% on Blackpool, and 30% on a draw.




Based on our analysis, we predict a 1-1 draw. Reading has been better at home, but Blackpool has the potential to surprise. With both teams missing key players, it could be a close match. However, the betting trends and public data suggest that Reading is the slight favorite, and the app can help users make more informed bets.


Pick: Draw

Winnings $124,600
last 30 days winnings $0
Yesterday winnings $0
Top Sport Soccer
W-L-D 571 - 479 - 68
Winnings % 51%
Winnings $30,120
last 30 days winnings $3,350
Yesterday winnings $3,930
Top Sport Soccer
W-L-D 214 - 293 - 1
Winnings % 41%