Marist Red Foxes vs. Saint Peter's Peacocks: MAAC Prediction

Marist Red Foxes vs. Saint Peter's Peacocks: MAAC Prediction

 

The MAAC tournament is set to begin with a game between the Marist Red Foxes and the Saint Peter's Peacocks. The game is scheduled for Friday, March 10, at 8:30 p.m. EST at Jim Whelan Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, New Jersey. The game will be broadcast on ESPNN and ESPN+.

Marist Red Foxes

The Marist Red Foxes finished the season with a 12-19 record and a 6-14 record in conference play. The Red Foxes had a rocky start to their season, but they were able to finish the regular season strong, winning their last two games against Manhattan and Quinnipiac.

Patrick Gardner has been the standout player for the Red Foxes this season, averaging 19 points per game on 49.8% shooting. Gardner has been especially impressive over the last 10 games, averaging 20.8 points and 7.3 rebounds per game. Noah Harris has also been a key contributor for the Red Foxes, averaging 8.9 points per game while shooting 30.4% from beyond the arc.

On the defensive side of the ball, Marist has struggled this season, allowing 66.7 points per game to opponents. The Red Foxes have also been outscored by an average of 2.6 points per game.

Saint Peter's Peacocks

The Saint Peter's Peacocks finished the season with a 14-17 record and a 7-13 record in conference play. The Peacocks had a strong finish to their season, winning their last three games against Siena, Fairfield, and Rider.

Corey Washington has been the standout player for the Peacocks this season, averaging 13.2 points and 5 rebounds per game. Jaylen Murray has also been a key contributor for the Peacocks, averaging 13.5 points per game over the last 10 games.

The Peacocks have been solid on defense this season, allowing 65 points per game to opponents. Saint Peter's has also been successful in the paint, averaging 26.8 points per game.

Marist vs. Saint Peter's

According to ESPN Analytics, Saint Peter's has a 52% chance of winning the game, while Marist has a 48% chance of winning. The PickCenter consensus pick is not available for this game, as the point spread is only one point.

Marist vs. Saint Peter's

As of this writing, there is no public betting data available for this game. However, users of the Kingpin.pro iOS and Android app will be able to see updated public betting data closer to game time.

Odds: Marist vs. Saint Peter's

The latest odds for this game have Marist listed as a one-point favorite, with an over/under of 121.

Injuries: Marist vs. Saint Peter's

There are no significant injuries to report for either team.

Prediction: Marist Moneyline

This game is shaping up to be a close one, with Marist listed as just a one-point favorite. While both teams have had their struggles this season, Marist has been playing better basketball as of late, winning their last two games. Patrick Gardner has been on fire for the Red Foxes and will likely continue to be a dominant force in this game. Meanwhile, Saint Peter's has struggled on offense this season and may struggle to keep up with Marist's scoring. Ultimately, we predict that Marist will win this game by a narrow margin.


Winnings $94,500
last 30 days winnings ($90)
Yesterday winnings $0
Top Sport NCAAB
W-L-D 308 - 140 - 2
Winnings % 68%
Winnings $31,130
last 30 days winnings ($6,510)
Yesterday winnings $0
Top Sport NCAAB
W-L-D 404 - 267 - 5
Winnings % 60%