Clippers vs Bulls NBA Predictions 03/27

Clippers vs Bulls NBA Predictions 03/27

© Kamil Krzaczynski-USA TODAY Sports

Preview

The Chicago Bulls will take on the Los Angeles Clippers at the crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles on March 27th. The Bulls will put their two-game road winning streak on the line against the Clippers, who are hoping to bounce back after a loss in their last game.

Chicago Bulls

The Chicago Bulls have had a rough season and currently sit at the 10th spot in the Eastern Conference with a 36-38 record. However, they have won their last two games, including a 28-point victory over the Portland Trail Blazers. The Bulls are led by DeMar DeRozan, who is averaging 25.1 points per game, and Nikola Vucevic, who is averaging 11.3 rebounds per game.

Los Angeles Clippers

The Los Angeles Clippers are currently 5th in the Western Conference with a 39-36 record. They are coming off a 21-point loss to the New Orleans Pelicans but have won three of their last five games. The Clippers are led by Paul George, who is averaging 23.8 points per game, and Ivica Zubac, who is averaging 10.0 rebounds per game.

Betting Trends

The Clippers are favored by 5.0 points in this game, and the total points are set at TBD. The Clippers have covered the spread in three of their last five games, while the Bulls have covered the spread in four of their last five games. The total has gone over in four of the Clippers' last five games and in three of the Bulls' last five games.

Public Betting Data

According to ESPN's Matchup Predictor, the Clippers have a 60.8% chance of winning this game, while the Bulls have a 39.2% chance of winning. However, the public betting data shows that 57% of the bets are on the Bulls to cover the spread.

Prediction

This game will be a close matchup, with both teams looking to earn a win. The Bulls have been playing well on the road, but the Clippers are a strong home team. Injuries to Kawhi Leonard and Brandon Boston Jr. could impact the Clippers' performance. The Bulls have been playing with a lot of energy recently and could give the Clippers a tough time. Our prediction is that the Chicago Bulls will cover the spread and win the game.

Pick: Chicago Bulls (+5.0)

Winnings $105,440
last 30 days winnings $8,140
Yesterday winnings $0
Top Sport NBA
W-L-D 628 - 374 - 10
Winnings % 62%
Winnings $115,968
last 30 days winnings ($3,670)
Yesterday winnings $0
Top Sport NBA
W-L-D 1443 - 1289 - 29
Winnings % 52%