Twins vs Yankees Prediction MLB  Experts Picks 4/24

Twins vs Yankees Prediction MLB Experts Picks 4/24

© Wendell Cruz-USA TODAY Sports

 

Game Preview: New York Yankees vs Minnesota Twins (Apr 24, 2023)

The New York Yankees are set to face off against the Minnesota Twins in what promises to be an exciting matchup between two competitive teams in the MLB. MLB picks experts, MLB picks computer, and MLB picks emp predictions are all pointing towards this game being a closely contested affair, making it an ideal game for sports fans and bettors alike. The Yankees come into the game with a solid 13-8 record, having won four of their last six away games. They are led by their offense, which ranks in the top 20 of the league in runs and total bases per game. On the other side of the field, the Twins enter the contest with an 11-10 record, having split their last four home games. The Twins will rely on the bat of Trevor Larnach, who is leading the team in RBIs with 15. MLB today experts picks and MLB picks and parlay suggest that this could be a high-scoring game, with both teams boasting strong offensive firepower. However, MLB expert picks today and best MLB bets today also predict that the game will be decided by the pitching matchup between Jhony Brito of the Yankees and Sonny Gray of the Twins. 

 

Yankees: Pitching Analysis

As the New York Yankees gear up for their upcoming game against the Minnesota Twins on April 24, 2023, MLB picks experts and MLB picks computer programs are offering their MLB picks and predictions. Today’s MLB experts’ picks and parlay MLB picks include predicting the New York Yankees to come out on top against the Twins. To back up these MLB picks and predictions, it’s important to take a closer look at the Yankees’ pitching analysis. The Yankees have a talented roster of pitchers including Jhony Brito, Gerrit Cole, Jimmy Cordero, Nestor Cortes, Domingo German, Ian Hamilton, Clay Holmes, Michael King, Ron Marinaccio, Wandy Peralta, Clarke Schmidt, and Gregory Weissert. In terms of performance so far this season, the Yankees’ pitching staff has an overall earned run average (ERA) of 3.11, ranking them second in the league. Their WHIP (walks plus hits divided by innings pitched) of 1.122 also ranks in the top three in the league. Their starting pitchers, Jhony Brito and Sonny Gray, have impressive ERAs of 4.01 and 0.82, respectively. Brito has a WHIP of 1.40, while Gray has a WHIP of 1.18. Overall, the Yankees’ pitching staff seems to be primed for success, making them a solid choice for MLB picks and predictions. As the team continues to showcase their pitching prowess, fans and experts alike will surely be paying close attention to see just how far they can go.

Yankees: Hitting Analysis

The Yankees have had a strong start to the 2023 season, with a record of 13-8 and a run differential of +25.0. However, their offense has been inconsistent at times, with a batting average of .229 and an on-base percentage of .313. Their slugging percentage of .403 is middle of the pack in the league, ranking 14th overall. Despite this, there have been strong individual performances from players like Aaron Judge, who leads the team with 6 home runs and 11 RBIs, and Anthony Rizzo, who has a batting average of .319 and an on-base percentage of .419. Giancarlo Stanton also has 11 RBIs and 4 home runs, while Joey Gallo has added 5 home runs to the team's total. Looking at expert MLB picks and computer predictions, the Yankees have been a popular choice among analysts and fans alike. They have frequently been picked to win games and cover the spread, and many experts see them as one of the top teams in the American League. However, as the season progresses and the team faces tougher opponents, their offense will need to become more consistent in order to compete for a playoff spot. With players like Judge, Rizzo, Stanton, and Gallo in the lineup, the potential for a potent offense is certainly there. 

 

Pitching Analysis: Twins 

As anticipation builds for the upcoming matchup between the New York Yankees and Minnesota Twins on April 24, 2023, fans and experts alike are eagerly speculating on which team will emerge victorious. While many have their own opinions on which club will come out on top, a number of sources are turning to advanced analytics and computer simulations to make their predictions. According to MLB Picks Experts, the Twins hold a slight edge over the Yankees in terms of their chances of winning the game, with a 62.8% probability compared to the Yankees' 37.2%. Meanwhile, MLB Picks Computer predicts a similar outcome, giving the Twins a 60.9% chance of winning and the Yankees a 39.1% likelihood of emerging victorious. MLB Today Experts also seem to favor the Twins in this upcoming matchup, with many predicting that the Twins' pitching staff will outmatch that of the Yankees. However, experts caution that the Yankees could still make a comeback if their hitters are able to make some key plays and score early. For those looking to make some bets on the game, the best MLB bets today may lie with the Twins, as many sportsbooks are giving them favorable odds to win. MLB expert picks today are also widely available online, with many analysts touting the Twins as a strong pick to win outright or with a spread. Overall, the combination of expert predictions and computer-simulated outcomes suggest that the Twins may have the upper hand in this upcoming matchup. However, as with any game, anything can happen on the field, and fans of both teams will undoubtedly be on the edge of their seats as the action unfolds.

Twins: Hitting Analysis

As the New York Yankees travel to Minneapolis to take on the Minnesota Twins on April 24, 2023, MLB Picks and Predictions experts are offering their analysis on who will come out on top. MLB Picks by experts and computer models are pointing towards the Twins as the favored team with a 62.8% chance of winning the game, compared to the Yankees' 37.2%. Both teams have similar records heading into the game, with the Yankees at 13-8 and the Twins at 11-10. MLB Picks and Parlay options are available for bettors looking to wager on the game, with odds favoring the Twins to cover the spread. The best MLB bets for the day will likely involve the Twins, according to MLB Picks with spread analysis. MLB Predictions for the game are also being influenced by the starting pitchers, Jhony Brito for the Yankees and Sonny Gray for the Twins. Both pitchers have impressive records, with Brito at 2-1 and a 4.01 ERA and Gray with a 2-0 record and a 0.82 ERA. However, the Twins have the advantage with their home field advantage and solid hitting lineup. Overall, MLB Picks and experts are leaning towards the Twins as the likely winners of the game against the Yankees. However, anything can happen in baseball, and bettors should keep an eye out for surprises on the field.

 

Injury Report:

As the Yankees and Twins prepare to face off on April 24, 2023, both teams have a relatively clean injury report. The Yankees have no injured players to report, while the Twins have placed Josh Winder on the 15-day IL as of April 20 and recently added Kyle Farmer and Alex Kirilloff to the 10-day IL on April 20 and April 22, respectively. Kenta Maeda is also listed as day-to-day for the Twins as of April 23. Fortunately, neither team has been significantly impacted by injuries and both should be able to field their top players for this matchup.

Player Team Position Injury Status
No injured players New York Yankees N/A N/A
Josh Winder Minnesota Twins SP 15-day IL as of Apr 20
Connor Prielipp Minnesota Twins SP day-to-day as of Apr 20
Kyle Farmer Minnesota Twins 2B 10-day IL as of Apr 20
Alex Kirilloff Minnesota Twins LF 10-day IL as of Apr 22
Kenta Maeda Minnesota Twins SP day-to-day as of Apr 23

 

Prediction

As experts and computers alike churn out their MLB picks and predictions for today's game between the New York Yankees and the Minnesota Twins, it's important to consider various factors before placing your bets. Both teams are currently performing well, with the Yankees holding a 13-8 record and the Twins at 11-10. Looking at the probable pitchers for this game, Jhony Brito of the Yankees has struggled with a 2-15 record and a 4.01 ERA, compared to Sonny Gray of the Twins who boasts a 2-0 record with a 0.82 ERA. However, the Yankees have a strong offense led by Aaron Judge and Giancarlo Stanton, who have a combined 10 home runs and 22 RBIs. On the flip side, the Twins rely on the solid hitting of Joey Gallo and Trevor Larnach, who have a combined 7 home runs and 26 RBIs. Taking all of this into account, our experts predict that the Minnesota Twins will come out on top with a final score of 5-3. Therefore, our MLB pick for this game is the Twins. 

 

Pick: Twins ML

Upgrade to View Prediction
Winnings $83,830
last 30 days winnings ($260)
Yesterday winnings $0
Top Sport MLB
W-L-D 1299 - 1121 - 96
Winnings % 51%
Winnings $77,680
last 30 days winnings ($320)
Yesterday winnings $770
Top Sport MLB
W-L-D 636 - 420 - 12
Winnings % 59%