Twins vs Royals Prediction MLB Picks Free 4/29

Twins vs Royals Prediction MLB Picks Free 4/29

© Jeffrey Becker-USA TODAY Sport

 

Game Preview: Royals vs Twins on April 29, 2023

As we head into the matchup between the Kansas City Royals and Minnesota Twins on April 29, 2023, MLB picks experts are already starting to make their MLB picks and predictions. With both teams hungry for a win, this game is sure to be an interesting one. So, will the MLB picks computer side with the Royals or Twins? Let's take a closer look at the stats. The Twins are currently sitting at 16-11, with a 9-5 home record, while the Royals are struggling with a 6-21 overall record and a 5-9 away record. MLB picks and parlays are already favoring the Twins with a 76.6% win probability, but the Royals are sure to put up a fight. MLB picks today experts are making their best MLB bets today based on several factors, including the probable pitchers for the game. The Royals will be starting Brad Keller (2-2, 3.96 ERA), while the Twins will be starting Sonny Gray (3-0, 0.62 ERA), who has been on fire this season. MLB picks with spread are also an important consideration, as the Twins are currently favored at -225. However, MLB picks odds can always change leading up to the game, so it's important to keep an eye on the latest MLB picks and predictions. Overall, the Twins are the favorites for this matchup, but the Royals may have a few tricks up their sleeves. Stay tuned for our full-length prediction article with in-depth analysis and expert MLB picks today.

 

Royals: Pitching Analysis

The Kansas City Royals have struggled in the pitching department this season. With a team ERA of 5.30, they rank 28th in the league in that category. Their starting rotation has been particularly problematic, with Brad Keller (2-2, 3.96 ERA) being the only consistent starter thus far. The Royals' bullpen has fared slightly better, with closer Scott Barlow (0-0, 2.25 ERA) recording three saves and setup man Josh Staumont (1-0, 1.80 ERA) providing solid relief. Experts and computer MLB picks and predictions have not been favorable towards the Royals pitching staff, as they are often predicted to give up a high number of runs. However, MLB picks with spread and parlay can provide opportunities to bet on the Royals with favorable odds. The upcoming game against the Minnesota Twins on April 29, 2023, will see Brad Keller taking the mound for the Royals. He will be facing off against Sonny Gray of the Twins. The odds currently favor the Twins, with an implied win probability of 76.6%. It remains to be seen if the Royals' pitching staff can turn their season around and provide some much-needed support to their struggling offense.

Royals: Hitting Analysis and Predictions

The Royals have had a tough start to their season, going 6-21 with a 5-9 record away from home. Their hitting numbers reflect their struggles, with a batting average of just .215 and only 0.73 home runs per game. However, there are some bright spots in the lineup, such as first baseman Vinnie Pasquantino with a team-leading 5 home runs and a .268 batting average. As for the Twins, they currently hold a 16-11 record with a 9-5 record at home. Their offense has been led by first baseman Joey Gallo with 7 home runs and a .265 batting average. Overall, the Twins have a much stronger hitting lineup than the struggling Royals. MLB experts and computer picks heavily favor the Twins to win their upcoming matchup against the Royals on April 29th, 2023. The Matchup Predictor gives the Twins a 76.6% chance of winning, while the consensus pick is also in their favor. The Twins are also favored on the run line at -1.5 and on the moneyline at -225. When it comes to betting, it may be worthwhile to consider the Twins for the win, but there could also be potential for parlaying their win with other MLB picks for the day. However, it's important to consider the odds and the current performance of both teams before making any bets. In summary, while the Twins are heavily favored to win their upcoming matchup against the struggling Royals, there are still some noteworthy players in the Royals' lineup to keep an eye on. Betting on the Twins for the win could be a solid option, but thorough research and analysis should be conducted before making any final decisions.

 

Royals: Pitching Analysis

As the Twins prepare to take on the Royals on April 29th, 2023, experts and computers alike are analyzing the pitching matchups to make their MLB picks and predictions. For the Royals, right-hander Brad Keller will take the mound, boasting a 2-2 record with a 3.96 ERA, 1.48 WHIP, and 25 strikeouts in 20.1 innings pitched. Keller will look to bounce back from a tough outing in his last start against the Twins, where he allowed six earned runs in just 3.1 innings pitched. The Twins will counter with right-handed pitcher Sonny Gray, who has been dominant this season with a perfect 3-0 record, 0.62 ERA, 1.07 WHIP, and 34 strikeouts in 29.0 innings pitched. Gray has been a key factor in the team's success, and experts are already predicting him as one of the best MLB picks for today. With Gray on the mound, the Twins are expected to have the advantage, as MLB picks and parlays are heavily favoring them over the Royals. According to the Matchup Predictor, the Twins have a 76.6% chance of winning, while the Royals have just a 23.4% chance. For bettors, the best MLB bets today are likely to be on the Twins, either straight up or against the spread. With an over/under of 8, there is also potential for a low-scoring game, making the under a viable option as well. Overall, the Twins are in a good position to come away with a win against the struggling Royals, and MLB experts are confident in their ability to do so with Sonny Gray on the mound.

Royals: Hitting Analysis

As the Twins prepare to take on the Royals on April 29th, 2023, MLB experts are buzzing with their picks and predictions. Both computer-based and expert analysis agree that the Twins have the upper hand in this matchup, with a 76.6% probability of winning according to the Matchup Predictor. MLB picks and parlays are also heavily favoring the Twins, with a consensus pick for the moneyline of -225. However, for those looking for a potential upset, the Royals are currently 6-21 away, making them a tempting pick for spread or runline bets. Both teams have announced their probable pitchers for the game, with the Royals starting Brad Keller and the Twins starting Sonny Gray. While Keller has a slightly better ERA than Gray this season, Gray’s WHIP and strikeout numbers are superior, making him a formidable force on the mound. Offensively, the Twins have a strong lineup with several key players to watch. First baseman Joey Gallo leads the team with 7 home runs and 14 RBIs, followed closely by left fielder Trevor Larnach with 18 RBIs. The Royals will need to keep an eye on designated hitter Byron Buxton, who has displayed impressive power with a .494 slugging percentage. As the Twins look to build on their current 2-0 series lead against the Royals, MLB picks and predictions heavily favor their hitting prowess and solid pitching. But as any baseball fan knows, anything can happen on game day. Only time will tell if the Royals can turn their season around and pull off an upset against the Twins.

 

Injury Report

As the Kansas City Royals gear up to take on the Minnesota Twins on April 29, 2023, both teams will have to contend with injuries to key players. The Royals will be without starting pitcher Kris Bubic, who has been placed on the 15-day injured list as of April 26. This will put pressure on the rest of the team's pitching staff to step up and fill the void. Meanwhile, the Twins have several players on the injured list, including shortstop Royce Lewis (60-day), left fielder Alex Kirilloff (10-day), and relief pitcher Ronny Henriquez (15-day). The team will need to rely on other players to step up and contribute in their absence. Despite these injuries, both teams will be looking to make a statement in this matchup. MLB picks experts and MLB picks computer models are eagerly making MLB picks and predictions for this game. MLB today experts are closely watching these teams and making MLB picks and parlay bets to test their knowledge of the game. MLB experts picks today will heavily favor the Twins, as they currently have a 76.6% chance of winning according to analytics. 

Player Team Position Injury Status
Kris Bubic Kansas City Royals SP 15-day IL (Apr 26)
Royce Lewis Minnesota Twins SS 60-day IL (Apr 28)
Alex Kirilloff Minnesota Twins LF 10-day IL (Apr 28)
Ronny Henriquez Minnesota Twins RP 15-day IL (Apr 28)
Kenta Maeda Minnesota Twins SP out (Apr 28)
Tyler Mahle   SP day-to-day (Apr 28)

 

Prediction

After analyzing the data and consulting with experts, we have come up with our MLB pick for the game between the Kansas City Royals and Minnesota Twins on April 29, 2023. Our computer models are predicting a victory for the Twins with a final score of 5-2. However, we suggest taking the Royals with a run line of +1.5. While they have struggled this season, they have been a good underdog team and have covered the spread in 9 out of 18 games as underdogs. This is a risky pick, but we believe it could pay off in this matchup.

 

Pick: Royals +1.5

Winnings $80,704
last 30 days winnings $7,720
Yesterday winnings $0
Top Sport NCAAB
W-L-D 243 - 148 - 5
Winnings % 61%
Winnings $71,767
last 30 days winnings $13,090
Yesterday winnings $0
Top Sport MLB
W-L-D 386 - 251 - 8
Winnings % 59%