Royals vs Blue Jays Prediction MLB Picks Today 4/3

Royals vs Blue Jays Prediction MLB Picks Today 4/3

© Nick Turchiaro-USA TODAY Sports

 

Introduction

The Blue Jays are set to take on the Royals in their fourth game of the season, and the matchup is bound to be an exciting one. Both teams have had a shaky start to the season, with the Blue Jays sitting at 1-2 and the Royals still in search of their first win. In this article, we’ll review the stats, injuries, and possible outcomes of the game.

 

Pitching:

The starting pitcher for the Blue Jays is Jose Berrios, who is looking to bounce back from a rough start in the first game of the season against the Cardinals. Berrios gave up four runs in four innings, but his strong track record suggests that he is more than capable of putting in a good performance against the Royals. Berrios has a career ERA of 3.77 and a WHIP of 1.16, and his ability to strike batters out will come in handy against a Royals team that has struggled at the plate.

On the other side, the Royals will be starting Brady Singer, who is coming off a strong outing against the Twins in which he allowed just one run over five innings. However, Singer is still a relatively inexperienced pitcher, and he may struggle against the Blue Jays’ potent lineup.

 

Batting:

The Blue Jays’ lineup is stacked with talented hitters, including Vladimir Guerrero Jr., Bo Bichette, and Marcus Semien. Although they haven’t been firing on all cylinders in the early part of the season, they have the potential to put up big numbers against a struggling Royals team.

The Royals, on the other hand, have struggled mightily at the plate. Through their first three games of the season, they have yet to score a run, and their batting average sits at a paltry .105. While it’s still early in the season, these numbers don’t bode well for their chances against a strong Blue Jays team.

 

Injuries:

Both teams have a few key players who are dealing with injuries. For the Blue Jays, Hyun Jin Ryu and Mitch White are both on the 15-day IL, which means that they will be unavailable for the game against the Royals. However, the Blue Jays have a deep roster, and they should be able to compensate for these absences.

The Royals, on the other hand, have a number of players on the IL, including Daniel Lynch, Jake Brentz, Drew Waters, and Diego Hernandez. These absences have undoubtedly hurt their chances early in the season, and they will be hoping to get some of these players back soon.

 

Betting Trends:

- Blue Jays: 1-2, 0-3 ATS

- Royals: 0-3, 0-3 ATS

- According to ESPN Analytics, the Blue Jays are favored to win with a 47.3% chance, while the Royals have a 52.7% chance to win. However, it's important to note that these odds can change as the game approaches and as more information becomes available about the teams and players.

 

Prediction:

Based on the stats, injuries, and matchups, it’s clear that the Blue Jays have the edge in this game. With a strong lineup and a more experienced starting pitcher, they should be able to put up enough runs to secure the win. While it’s always possible for the Royals to pull off an upset, it seems unlikely given their struggles at the plate.

Final Score: Blue Jays 5, Royals 2

Pick: Blue Jays ML

Upgrade to View Prediction

 

If you're looking for expert MLB picks for today, be sure to check out the KingPin.pro app, available on iOS and Android. The app provides free MLB predictions and betting trends to help you make informed picks.

Winnings $84,090
last 30 days winnings $0
Yesterday winnings $0
Top Sport MLB
W-L-D 1285 - 1108 - 96
Winnings % 51%
Winnings $78,000
last 30 days winnings $0
Yesterday winnings $0
Top Sport MLB
W-L-D 607 - 394 - 11
Winnings % 59%