Royals vs Angels Prediction MLB Picks Free 6/16

Royals vs Angels Prediction MLB Picks Free 6/16

© Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports

 

Angels vs Royals (Jun 16, 2023) Pregame Preview: MLB Picks, Experts, and Odds

Get ready for an exciting matchup between the Los Angeles Angels and the Kansas City Royals on June 16, 2023, at Kauffman Stadium. The Angels are currently 39-32 and have won their last game against the Texas Rangers. Meanwhile, the Royals sit at 18-50 and have lost their last three games against the Cincinnati Reds. MLB picks and parlays experts are expecting the Angels to come out on top with a 62.8% chance of winning, while the Royals only have a 37.2% chance of winning. However, anything can happen in baseball, and both teams will be looking to make a statement in this game. As for the MLB experts' picks today, keep an eye out for the Angels' Patrick Sandoval on the mound. He has a 3-6 record and a 4.52 ERA, and will be facing off against the Royals' Brady Singer, who has a 4-5 record and a 6.58 ERA. 

 

 

Pitching Analysis

As the Los Angeles Angels take on the struggling Kansas City Royals on June 16th, 2023 at Kauffman Stadium, pitching will be a crucial factor in determining the outcome of the game. MLB picks experts have been analyzing and predicting the game, providing their best MLB bets today. Let's take a closer look at the probable pitchers for both teams.

LA Angels Pitchers: Patrick Sandoval, LHP, #43 Sandoval has been a reliable left-handed pitcher for the Angels this season, with a record of 3-6 and an ERA of 4.52. He has struck out 67 batters in 64.2 innings pitched and has only given up 7 home runs. MLB experts picks today include Sandoval as a strong contender to lead the Angels to victory.

Kansas City Royals Pitchers: Brady Singer, RHP, #51 Singer has started 13 games for the Royals this season, with a record of 4-5 and an ERA of 5.67. He has struck out 69 batters in 64 innings pitched but has given up 11 home runs. The odds for MLB picks with spread favor the Angels due to Singer's struggles this season. Overall, the Angels seem to have an edge in pitching with Sandoval leading the team. Look for this game to be a high-scoring affair, with the over/under at 9.5. MLB expert picks and parlays suggest that the Angels will come out on top, with a predicted win percentage of 62.8%. Be sure to tune in and see how it all plays out.

 

Hitting Analysis

As the Los Angeles Angels face off against the Kansas City Royals on June 16, 2023, MLB picks experts are buzzing with excitement. The Angels are currently sitting at 39-32, with a 19-18 away record, while the Royals are struggling at 18-50, with a 9-26 home record. MLB picks and parlay are favoring the Angels, with a 62.8% chance of winning, according to analytics. MLB experts picks today indicate that the Angels are the team to beat, but that doesn't mean the Royals won't put up a fight. When it comes to the best MLB bets today, Royals fans may be interested in betting on their team as the underdog with a spread of +1.5. The Angels, on the other hand, may be a safer bet with a money line of -160. MLB picks for today show that the Angels have been hitting the ball well, with Shohei Ohtani leading the way with 22 home runs and a .301 batting average. The Royals will need to keep an eye on him, as well as Salvador Perez, who has hit 14 home runs with a .274 batting average. MLB picks odds also show that the Angels have a strong pitching staff, with Patrick Sandoval going up against Royals' pitcher Brady Singer. Sandoval has a 3-6 record with a 4.52 ERA, while Singer has a 4-5 record with a 6.58 ERA. Overall, MLB picks and parlays are favoring the Angels in this matchup. Royals fans may be hoping for an upset, but the odds are stacked against them. It will be interesting to see how the game plays out on June 16, 2023, at Kauffman Stadium.

 

Injury Report:

As with any season, injuries are bound to happen in the MLB. Here is a rundown of the current injuries affecting both the Los Angeles Angels and Kansas City Royals: For the Los Angeles Angels, shortstop David Fletcher is currently out due to bereavement while first baseman Taylor Jones is listed as day-to-day. Meanwhile, Zach Neto is on the 10-day injured list and there is no current timetable for his return. Finally, Gio Urshela and Anthony Rendon are both listed as day-to-day due to undisclosed injuries. On the Kansas City Royals side, relief pitcher Josh Taylor is on the 15-day injured list with no current timetable for his return. Ryan Yarbrough is on the 60-day injured list, while first baseman Vinnie Pasquantino is on the 10-day list and catcher Salvador Perez is listed as day-to-day. Finally, Angel Zerpa is on the 60-day injured list. 

Player Team Position Injury Status
David Fletcher Los Angeles Angels SS Bereavement
Taylor Jones Los Angeles Angels 1B Day-to-Day
Zach Neto Los Angeles Angels SS 10-day IL
Gio Urshela Los Angeles Angels 3B Out
Josh Taylor Kansas City Royals RP 15-day IL
Ryan Yarbrough Kansas City Royals RP 60-day IL
Vinnie Pasquantino Kansas City Royals 1B 10-day IL
Salvador Perez Kansas City Royals C Day-to-Day
Angel Zerpa Kansas City Royals SP 60-day IL

 

Prediction:

Based on the analytics and team statistics, our experts predict that the Los Angeles Angels will come out on top against the Kansas City Royals in their matchup on June 16, 2023. However, instead of taking the favorite, our MLB picks recommend a bet on the Royals with the spread. In terms of MLB picks and parlay opportunities, consider including the Royals +1.5 in your bets today. 

 

Pick: Royals +1.5

Winnings $97,650
last 30 days winnings $21,580
Yesterday winnings $0
Top Sport MLB
W-L-D 1511 - 1298 - 105
Winnings % 51%
Winnings $91,885
last 30 days winnings $8,040
Yesterday winnings $0
Top Sport MLB
W-L-D 780 - 523 - 14
Winnings % 58%