Rockies vs Diamondbacks Prediction MLB Picks Today 4/28
- Apr 28, 2023, 5:21:13 AM
© Antranik Tavitian/The Republic / USA TODAY NETWORK
Diamondbacks vs. Rockies (Apr 28, 2023) Pregame: MLB Picks, Experts Predictions, and Odds
The Arizona Diamondbacks will face off against the Colorado Rockies on April 28, 2023, at Coors Field. The Diamondbacks currently have a 14-12 record, while the Rockies are struggling with an 8-18 record. As baseball fans gear up for the game, MLB picks experts, MLB picks computer, and MLB picks em predictions will be circulating to help fans make the best MLB bets today. Both teams have had their ups and downs this season, but the Diamondbacks are currently the favorites to win this matchup. With a win percentage of .539 and a ranking of #13 in offense, they have shown good form in recent games. However, the Rockies, who have a winning percentage of only .308 this season, will likely put up a tough fight. MLB experts picks today, best MLB bets today, MLB picks with spread, and MLB picks and parlays will all be under scrutiny as fans try to predict the outcome of the game. As fans eagerly wait for the Diamondbacks vs. Rockies (Apr 28, 2023) live score, MLB picks odds will also be a consideration. The probable pitchers for the game are Merrill Kelly for the Diamondbacks and Kyle Freeland for the Rockies. Kelly has a record of 1-3 this season, with an ERA of 3.42, while Freeland has a record of 2-2 and an ERA of 4.28. As fans prepare for the game, they can look forward to a matchup between the Diamondbacks' Corbin Carroll, who leads the team with four home runs and a batting average of .311 and the Rockies' Kris Bryant, who has a batting average of .312. It will be interesting to see how the game unfolds and whether the Diamondbacks can extend their winning streak or whether the Rockies can pull off an upset. Stay tuned for our full-length prediction article with in-depth analysis and insights on the Diamondbacks vs. Rockies (Apr 28, 2023) pregame matchup.
Diamondbacks: Pitching Analysis
he Arizona Diamondbacks have been performing decently in the 2023 MLB season with a 14-12 record. The team’s pitching performance has been a key factor in their success, especially with their starters. Merrill Kelly, the team’s ace, has been impressive with a 3.42 ERA and a 1.33 WHIP in 25.1 innings pitched. He has been well supported by left-hander Madison Bumgarner, who has a 3.68 ERA in 22 innings pitched. Kyle Freeland will start for the Colorado Rockies against the Diamondbacks on April 28, 2023. He has a 2-2 record with a 4.28 ERA in 27 innings pitched. The Diamondbacks will look to capitalize on his subpar performances and score big in the game. Experts and computer models currently favor the Diamondbacks to win the game, with a 53.1% chance of winning compared to the Rockies' 46.9%. MLB picks and predictions also lean towards the Diamondbacks, with 15-11 against the spread compared to the Rockies’ 9-17. The moneyline consensus pick is -135 for the Diamondbacks, and the run line is -1.5 at +115. In terms of run line performance, the Diamondbacks have been successful with a 6-6 record when playing as underdogs. On the other hand, the Rockies have struggled with a 3-7 record while playing at home. The game will take place at Coors Field in Denver, Colorado and will begin at 8:40 PM on April 28th. The weather is expected to be around 60°F during the game. Overall, the Diamondbacks’ pitching staff has been a strong point of their game in the 2023 MLB season. They have the potential to perform well and take a win against the Rockies on April 28th. With a strong performance from their pitchers and timely hitting, they can emerge victorious in this matchup.
Diamondbacks: Hitting Analysis
When it comes to analyzing the hitting ability of the Diamondbacks, there are a few key factors to consider. While MLB picks experts and computer MLB picks and predictions may vary, it's important to look at the team's overall performance and individual player statistics. One player to keep an eye on is Corbin Carroll, who leads the team in home runs with four and has a batting average of .311. Christian Walker has also been a standout performer with 15 RBIs and three home runs. Overall, the Diamondbacks rank 13th in the league in runs/game with 4.65 and 14th in total bases/game with 13.77. They have a run differential of -2.0, which ranks 17th in the league. When it comes to slugging percentage, the Diamondbacks sit at .412, which ranks 14th in the league. Their on-base percentage is .312, which ranks 20th in the league. While the Diamondbacks may not have the strongest hitting performance in the league, their individual players show promise and potential for improvement throughout the season. MLB experts' picks and MLB picks with spread may vary, but there is no doubt that the Diamondbacks have some talented players who could lead them to success in the coming months.
Rockies: Pitching Analysis
With both teams struggling this season, the Arizona Diamondbacks and Colorado Rockies will look for a much-needed win as they face off at Coors Field. MLB picks experts and computer MLB picks and predictions have given the Diamondbacks a slight advantage with a 53.1% chance of winning while the Rockies hold a 46.9% chance of winning, according to analytics. The probable pitchers for tonight's game are Merrill Kelly for the Diamondbacks and Kyle Freeland for the Rockies. Kelly has a record of 1-3 with a 3.42 ERA, 1.32 WHIP, and 26 strikeouts in 18.1 innings pitched. On the other hand, Freeland holds a record of 2-2, with a 4.28 ERA, 1.21 WHIP, and 26 strikeouts in 27 innings pitched. MLB picks today experts and MLB picks and parlay are giving the Diamondbacks the edge with a moneyline consensus pick of -135 compared to the Rockies' +115. The run line is set at -1.5 for the Diamondbacks and +1.5 for the Rockies. The over/under for the game is at 11.5. As for their recent performance, the Diamondbacks have won their last three games, while the Rockies have lost their last game against the Cleveland Indians. However, with injuries on both teams, it remains to be seen how each team will perform tonight. Overall, it seems like the Diamondbacks have a slight edge over the Rockies with a higher win percentage, better pitching performance, and a slight advantage in betting odds. However, as with any game, anything can happen, and it will all come down to how each team performs on the field tonight.
Rockies: Hitting Analysis
As the Diamondbacks face off against the Rockies in their upcoming game, MLB picks experts and computer MLB picks and emp predictions are suggesting that the game will be a close one. With a slight 53.1% favor towards the Diamondbacks, MLB today experts and MLB picks and parlay analysts are predicting that this game has the potential to go either way. The best MLB bets for today, according to MLB expert picks today, are leaning towards the Diamondbacks, with a money line consensus pick in their favor. However, the run line sits at 1.5+1.5, meaning that the game is expected to have a close score. The over/under is set at 11.5, suggesting that the game may have a few big hits from both teams. MLB picks with spread predictions and MLB picks for today's odds suggest that the Diamondbacks may have the edge, but the Rockies have been known to pull off upsets in past games. The MLB picks and parlays for today's game remain uncertain, but with both teams having a few key players that can turn the game around, this matchup is definitely one to watch. As the game approaches and lineups are announced, the MLB expert picks today will likely shift. However, according to current MLB picks and predictions, this game has the potential to keep fans on the edge of their seats until the very end.
As with any professional sports season, injuries are a part of the game. The Diamondbacks and Rockies are no exception. Here is a rundown of the current injuries for each team: For the Diamondbacks, outfielder Druw Jones is currently listed as day-to-day with an undisclosed injury he suffered on April 23rd. Meanwhile, the Rockies have several players with more severe injuries. Starting pitcher Antonio Senzatela is on the 15-day IL with a shoulder issue, while relief pitcher Tyler Kinley is on the 60-day IL with an elbow injury. Outfielder Yonathan Daza is also listed as day-to-day with a minor injury, but starting pitcher German Marquez's day-to-day status may be more concerning for Colorado fans. Injuries can certainly impact a team's performance and the experts and computers making MLB picks and predictions take these factors into consideration. However, injuries can also create opportunities for other players to step up and make an impact.
|Druw Jones||Arizona Diamondbacks||OF||day-to-day|
|Antonio Senzatela||Colorado Rockies||SP||15-day IL|
|Tyler Kinley||Colorado Rockies||RP||60-day IL|
|Yonathan Daza||Colorado Rockies||CF||day-to-day|
|German Marquez||Colorado Rockies||SP||day-to-day|
As the Diamondbacks face off against the Rockies on April 28, 2023, the experts and computers alike are making their MLB picks for the game. Many factors, such as injuries and stats, will influence these predictions. The Diamondbacks have a record of 14-12, while the Rockies have struggled at 8-18. However, it's important to not take the favorite every time when making MLB picks. A closer look at the stats and players may reveal opportunities for upsets. With that in mind, our MLB experts are picking the Diamondbacks to win this matchup. While the Rockies may put up a fight at home, the Diamondbacks' stronger offensive capabilities and pitching performances should give them the edge. For those looking to make bets on this game, our MLB picks and parlays suggest taking the Diamondbacks to win with the spread.
Pick: Diamondbacks ML
- 0 Upcoming Picks
- 0 Upcoming Picks