Phillies vs Mariners Prediction MLB Picks and Parlays 4/25

Phillies vs Mariners Prediction MLB Picks and Parlays 4/25

© Steven Bisig-USA TODAY Sports

 

Mariners vs Phillies (Apr 25, 2023) Pre-Game: Experts Predictions, MLB Picks, and Parlays

The Seattle Mariners and Philadelphia Phillies are set to face off on April 25, 2023, at Citizens Bank Park. MLB experts have already started making predictions and offering their MLB picks, computer predictions, and parlay options for this game. According to MLB Today experts, the Mariners have a 51.4% chance of winning this game, while the Phillies have a 48.6% chance. However, MLB picks and parlay options differ as the Mariners are favored with a money line of -125, and the Phillies with a money line of +105. Both teams have struggled this season, with the Mariners currently sitting at 10-12 with 3-3 on the road, while the Phillies are at 11-12 with a 6-4 home record. But anything can happen in baseball, and both teams will be looking to come out on top in this matchup. MLB experts will be looking at the probable pitchers for this game. The Seattle Mariners will be sending out right-handed pitcher Logan Gilbert, while the Phillies will be starting left-handed pitcher Bailey Falter. As fans get ready for the game, there are plenty of MLB picks for today, including spread picks and outright winner picks. So, make sure to check out the MLB picks and predictions for this game, and tune in to watch the Mariners vs Phillies battle it out on the field.

Mariners: Pitching Analysis

The Seattle Mariners have had a rocky start to the 2023 MLB season, currently sitting at a record of 10-12. But one bright spot for the team has been their pitching staff, which has kept them in games despite struggles from the offense. Looking at the pitching statistics, the Mariners currently have a team earned run average (ERA) of 3.73, which ranks them 10th in the league. Their WHIP (walks plus hits per inning pitched) is also solid at 1.243, ranking them 9th in the league. Right-handed pitcher Logan Gilbert has been a standout, posting a 1-1 record and a 3.57 ERA through his first four starts of the season. But the Mariners will face a tough test on April 25th when they face off against the Philadelphia Phillies. The Phillies have a strong offense, currently ranking in the top five in the league in total bases/game and slugging percentage. The Mariners' pitching staff will need to be on their game to keep the Phillies' bats in check. MLB picks experts and computer models currently have the Mariners as slight favorites with a 51.4% chance of winning, according to analytics. However, it will ultimately come down to how the Mariners' pitching staff performs on the field. MLB picks and parlay options will be available closer to game time. Overall, the Mariners have shown promise on the pitching mound this season, but the upcoming matchup with the Phillies will be a true test of their abilities. Seattle fans will be hoping for a strong performance from their pitchers to secure a win against a tough opponent.

Mariners: Hitting Analysis

The Seattle Mariners have had a somewhat inconsistent start to the season, sitting at 10-12 and struggling to find consistency at the plate. However, MLB picks experts and computer MLB picks em predictions suggest that they have the potential to turn things around. When looking at their hitting statistics, the Mariners rank 18th in runs per game with 4.45 and 23rd in batting average at .226. However, they do have some bright spots in their lineup, with outfielder Jarred Kelenic leading the team in home runs with six and runs batted in with 13. He is closely followed by third baseman Eugenio Suarez, who has 15 RBIs and two home runs. The Mariners also have some promising young players in their lineup, such as outfielder Julio Rodriguez and infielder Noelvi Marte, who could provide a boost to the offense in the future. In terms of pitching, the Mariners have a solid starter in Logan Gilbert, who has a 1-1 record with a 3.57 ERA and 28 strikeouts in 22.2 innings pitched. They also have some reliable relievers in Trevor Gott and Paul Sewald. Overall, while the Mariners may not be favorites in their upcoming game against the Phillies, expert MLB picks and predictions suggest that they have the potential to put up a fight and possibly even pull off an upset. With some improvements at the plate and solid performances from their pitching staff, they could start to climb up the standings in the American League West.

Phillies (Apr 25, 2023) Pregame: Pitching Analysis

When it comes to the pitching matchup for the Mariners vs. Phillies game on April 25, 2023, experts and computer MLB picks offer mixed predictions. According to MLP picks and expert predictions, the Phillies have a slight edge over the Mariners with a win probability of 51.4%, while computer MLB picks give the Mariners a 48.6% probability of winning. MLB picks with spread and MLB predictions today also show similar differences in opinions. However, both expert MLB picks and MLB picks and parlays agree that this game will be a close one, making it one of the best MLB bets today. The probable pitchers for the game are Logan Gilbert for the Mariners and Bailey Falter for the Phillies. Both pitchers have yet to establish a winning record, with Gilbert having a 1-13 record and Falter going 0-3. However, they have shown some potential with their ERA and WHIP numbers. Overall, the pitching matchup between the Mariners and Phillies on April 25, 2023, will be a closely contested one, and both teams will need a strong performance from their respective pitchers to secure a win.

Phillies(Apr25,2023) Pregame: Hitting Analysis

As the Philadelphia Phillies prepare to face off against the Seattle Mariners on April 25, 2023, experts and computer MLB picks and predictions are pouring in. Thanks to MLB Picks Experts and MLB Picks and Parlay, we can take an in-depth look at the Phillies' hitting analysis for this game. The Phillies, with a current record of 11-12 and 6-4 at home, have been steadily improving. They boast some impressive batting leaders, such as Kyle Schwarber with five home runs and 10 RBIs, and Alec Bohm with 18 RBIs and a .302 AVG. The team's overall batting average is .276, ranking them fourth in the National League. In terms of pitching, the Phillies will have Bailey Falter on the mound, with a 0-3 record and a 4.50 ERA. This will be his fourth start of the season, and he will need to bring his best if the Phillies hope to secure a win. On the other hand, the Mariners will have Logan Gilbert pitching, with a 1-1 record and a 3.57 ERA. Their batting leaders include Jarred Kelenic with six home runs and 13 RBIs, and Eugenio Suarez with 15 RBIs and a .262 AVG. According to MLB Picks and Computer MLB Picks, the consensus pick for the money line is -125/+105 in favor of the Mariners. The over/under for the game is set at 8.5. As the teams take the field at Citizens Bank Park, it's sure to be an exciting matchup. With the Phillies' impressive hitting stats and the Mariners' solid pitching, it's anyone's game. Keep an eye out for these players and stay tuned for the final score.

Injury Report

Every team deals with injuries throughout the course of a long MLB season. As we get deeper into the season, it becomes even more important to monitor the injury report as teams make their push towards the playoffs. The Seattle Mariners have already been hit with a few key injuries early in the season. Dylan Moore was placed on the 10-day IL on April 21, while Andres Munoz was placed on the 15-day IL on the same day. Taylor Trammell joined the injured list on April 23. These injuries could be a significant factor in the upcoming game against the Phillies. The Phillies, on the other hand, have also been dealing with some injuries. Bryce Harper was placed on the 10-day IL on April 21, while Andrew Bellatti was placed on the 15-day IL on April 22. Ranger Suarez was also placed on the 15-day IL on April 22. The Phillies will need their remaining players to step up in order to fill the void left by these injuries. With injuries playing a significant role in the outcome of games, it's important to stay up to date on the injury report and make the necessary adjustments to your MLB picks and predictions. Whether you rely on experts, computer models, or your own research, taking injuries into account is crucial when making your MLB picks and parlays.

 

 

Player Team Position Injury Status
Dylan Moore Seattle Mariners RF 10-day IL, as of Apr 21
Andres Munoz Seattle Mariners RP 15-day IL, as of Apr 21
Taylor Trammell Seattle Mariners RF 10-day IL, as of Apr 23
Bryce Harper Philadelphia Phillies DH 10-day IL, as of Apr 21
Andrew Bellatti Philadelphia Phillies RP 15-day IL, as of Apr 22
Ranger Suarez Philadelphia Phillies SP 15-day IL, as of Apr 22

 

Prediction

After analyzing the statistics and matchups for this game, our experts have determined that the best MLB pick for this matchup is the Philadelphia Phillies. While the Mariners have been struggling on the road and as favorites, the Phillies have been playing well at home and as underdogs. With Logan Gilbert on the mound for the Mariners and Bailey Falter for the Phillies, we predict that the Phillies will come out on top with a final score of 5-3. For those looking to make a parlay bet, we suggest taking the Phillies on the moneyline and the under on the 8.5 run total. 

 

Pick: Phillies ML

Upgrade to View Prediction
Winnings $80,925
last 30 days winnings $5,475
Yesterday winnings ($180)
Top Sport MLB
W-L-D 721 - 485 - 13
Winnings % 58%
Winnings $75,837
last 30 days winnings $1,070
Yesterday winnings $0
Top Sport MLB
W-L-D 407 - 264 - 8
Winnings % 59%