Marlins vs Braves Prediction MLB Picks for Today 5/3

Marlins vs Braves Prediction MLB Picks for Today 5/3

© Dale Zanine-USA TODAY Sports

 

Braves vs Marlins (May 3, 2023) Pregame: MLB Picks, Experts Predictions, and Analysis

The Atlanta Braves (19-10) will face off against the Miami Marlins (16-13) on May 3, 2023, at loanDepot park in Miami, Florida. The Braves come into this game with a 3-1 lead in the regular season series against the Marlins. Both teams look to continue their winning ways and secure a spot in the National League East standings. MLB Picks and Experts Predictions: According to the MLB picks experts and computer models, the Braves are favored to win this game with a 54.7% chance of victory. However, the Marlins won't let the Braves take control that easily, as they maintain a solid team with a home record of 10-6. MLB Picks and Parlays: When it comes to MLB picks and parlays, the experts are predicting that the Braves will continue their impressive run and cover the spread against the Marlins. Since their last meeting, the Braves have been on a roll and are currently 13-16 ATS, while the Marlins are 12-17 ATS. Best MLB bets today: With two strong teams going head to head, it is difficult to determine the best MLB bets for this game. Some experts recommend placing your bets on the Braves to win outright, while others believe the Marlins will be able to cover the spread. Ultimately, the best MLB bets for this game will depend on your risk tolerance and betting strategy. MLB Picks with Spread and Odds: The latest MLB picks for this game show that the Braves are favored by -1.5, with an over/under at 8.5 runs. This means that the Braves are expected to win by at least two runs in order to cover the spread. MLB Predictions Today: Both the Braves and the Marlins have been playing well this season, making it difficult to predict the outcome of this game. The Braves have been performing better on the road with a record of 12-3, while the Marlins have performed better at home with a record of 10-6. It will come down to which team takes control of the game early on and which team can maintain consistency throughout all nine innings. Join us for full-length prediction articles analyzing this and other MLB games. Don’t miss out on exclusive PickCenter analysis – subscribe now!

 

Braves: Pitching Analysis

As the Atlanta Braves gear up to face off against the Miami Marlins on May 3, 2023, fans and MLB picks experts alike are analyzing the performance of the team's pitching staff. The Braves have historically boasted a strong pitching bullpen, and this year is no exception. Leading the charge is right-handed pitcher Kyle Wright, who is set to take the mound against Marlins' left-handed pitcher Braxton Garrett. Wright has a current record of 0-1 with an ERA of 4.86 and a WHIP of 1.56. Despite these numbers, analysts believe Wright has the potential to take his game to the next level and come out on top in this matchup against the Marlins. Additionally, the Braves have a strong supporting cast in their bullpen, with players like Nick Anderson, Jesse Chavez, and Dylan Lee ready to step up if needed. MLB picks computer predictions currently favor the Braves, with a 54.7% chance of winning. MLB picks and parlays experts also see the Braves as a strong bet, with a 19-10 record and 13-16 against the spread. Overall, the Braves have a solid pitching staff that is poised to lead the team to victory against the Marlins. Fans and experts alike will be eagerly watching this May 3 matchup to see how the Braves perform on the mound.

Braves: Hitting Analysis

The Braves have been one of the most consistent teams in the MLB this season, boasting an impressive record of 19-10. Their hitting has been a major reason for this success, as they rank in the top 10 in several offensive categories. Led by superstar Ronald Acuna Jr., who is hitting an astounding .363 with a .450 OBP and .584 SLG, the Braves' lineup has been a force to be reckoned with. Matt Olson, who leads the team with 8 home runs and 25 RBIs, has also been a key contributor. The Braves' offense has averaged 5.17 runs per game and has scored a total of 160 runs this season. They have also hit a total of 42 home runs and have a team slugging percentage of .449, which ranks third in the MLB. However, the Braves' hitting is not without its weaknesses. They rank 21st in the MLB with a .304 BABIP and 11th with a .311 OBP. They also strike out at a higher rate than many other teams, with a strikeout percentage of 24.7%. Overall, the Braves' hitting has been a major strength for them this season and will continue to be a key factor for their success moving forward. MLB picks experts and computer MLB picks and predictions are likely to favor the Braves in many matchups due to their strong offensive performance.

 

Marlins Pitching Analysis: 

As the Marlins prepare to face the Braves on May 3, 2023, MLB picks experts and computer MLB picks and predictions suggest a close match but with the Braves as the favorite. The pitching match-up features Kyle Wright for the Braves, who has a record of 0-1 with a 4.86 ERA, facing Braxton Garrett for the Marlins, who has a record of 1-0 with a 2.45 ERA. MLB today experts predict that both pitchers will perform well but that the Braves will have the edge due to their strong offense. However, based on recent MLB picks and parlays, Marlins fans may still see a chance for an upset win. The best MLB bets today may also favor the Braves, with many MLB picks with the spread in their favor. However, as always, MLB predictions today are not a guarantee, and there is always the chance for an unexpected outcome. Overall, the pitching match-up for the Marlins vs Braves May 3 game is sure to be an exciting one, with both teams bringing their best to the mound. With the odds in favor of the Braves, Marlins fans will be hoping for a strong performance from Garrett and some big hits from their offense to secure the win.

Marlins: Hitting Analysis

As the Braves and the Marlins gear up for their next game on May 3, 2023, MLB picks experts and computer models are already weighing in with their predictions. From MLB picks and parlay to MLB expert picks today, there are several options to choose from. According to MLB predictions, the Braves have a slight edge in the upcoming game with a 54.7% chance of winning, while the Marlins stand at 45.3%. The consensus pick for the moneyline is yet to be determined, and the MLB picks with spread are still being analyzed. The hitting analysis for both teams shows that the Braves have been performing better in terms of total bases per game, run differential, and slugging percentage. However, the Marlins have been able to hold their own with a higher batting average and a better on-base percentage compared to the Braves. Some of the top performing players to watch out for in this game include Ronald Acuna Jr. for the Braves, who has a batting average of .363, and Matt Olson for the Braves with 8 home runs and 25 RBIs. On the Marlins side, Jorge Soler has 5 home runs and 10 RBIs, while Luis Arraez boasts an impressive .438 batting average. As the teams take the field at loanDepot park in Miami, Florida, all eyes will be on the probable pitchers, Kyle Wright for the Braves and Braxton Garrett for the Marlins. The full pickcenter analysis and run line performance for the game are yet to be determined, but fans and experts alike are eagerly awaiting the outcome of this exciting matchup.

 

Injury Report:

As with every season, injuries are bound to happen and can severely impact a team's performance. The Braves and Marlins both have players on their injury reports, with the Braves' Ronald Acuna Jr. and Travis d'Arnaud listed as day-to-day and Raisel Iglesias on the 15-day IL. The Marlins' Garrett Cooper and Victor Mesa are also listed as day-to-day. It's important for MLB picks experts and computer predictions to take these injuries into account when making MLB picks and parlay bets. 

Player Team Position Injury Status
Ronald Acuna Jr. Atlanta Braves RF day-to-day
Travis d'Arnaud Atlanta Braves C 7-day IL
Raisel Iglesias Atlanta Braves RP 15-day IL
Garrett Cooper Miami Marlins 1B day-to-day
Nic Enright Miami Marlins RP 60-day IL
Tommy Nance Miami Marlins RP 60-day IL
Victor Mesa Miami Marlins CF day-to-day

 

Prediction

The Braves, with a record of 19-10 and a strong win percentage of .655, are in a favorable position going into this game. However, as any true baseball fan knows, anything can happen on the field. While the computer models may favor the Braves, it's always important to consider other factors such as starting pitchers, injuries, and recent performance. With that in mind, our pick for this game may be surprising - we're going with the Marlins to win. Despite being the underdog, the Marlins have a record of 16-13 and a solid home record of 10-6. Pitcher Braxton Garrett has been performing well with a low ERA of 2.45, and the Marlins offense has been steadily improving throughout the season. It may be a close game, but we believe the Marlins have a chance to come out on top. 

 

Pick: Marlins ML

Upgrade to View Prediction
Winnings $97,650
last 30 days winnings $20,640
Yesterday winnings $0
Top Sport MLB
W-L-D 1511 - 1298 - 105
Winnings % 51%
Winnings $92,745
last 30 days winnings $7,070
Yesterday winnings $0
Top Sport MLB
W-L-D 781 - 523 - 14
Winnings % 58%