Mariners vs Rockies Prediction MLB Picks Free 4/14

Mariners vs Rockies Prediction MLB Picks Free 4/14

© Kamil Krzaczynski-USA TODAY Sports

 

MLB Game Preview: Rockies vs Mariners - April 14, 2023

The Colorado Rockies are set to take on the Seattle Mariners on April 14, 2023 in what promises to be a thrilling MLB matchup. As we dive into the game preview, it's important to take into account the MLB picks and predictions of experts, computer models, and more. Both teams are currently 5-8 on the season, with the Rockies holding a 2-4 record away and the Mariners with a 2-5 record at home. Experts have given the Mariners a 61.3% chance of winning, while the Rockies have a 38.7% chance. When it comes to MLB picks and parlays, it's important to look at each team's recent performance. The Rockies have won two of their last five games, while the Mariners have won three. In terms of ATS, the Rockies are

 

Rockies: Pitching Analysis

The Colorado Rockies have had a rough start to the 2023 MLB season with a 5-8 record, and their pitching has been a big part of the problem. Here's a closer look at the Rockies' pitching staff and what we can expect from them moving forward. Starting Rotation: The starting rotation has struggled early on, with an ERA of 5.26, which ranks 25th in the league. The rotation is led by left-hander Austin Gomber, who has a 0-2 record and an ERA of 6.75. German Marquez and Antonio Senzatela are both on the 15-day IL, leaving the Rockies thin in their starting rotation. Bullpen: The bullpen has fared better than the starting rotation, with an ERA of 4.15, which ranks 19th in the league. Their closer Daniel Bard has five saves,

Rockies: Hitting Analysis

The Colorado Rockies have had a tough start to the 2023 MLB season, with a record of 5-8. However, their hitting has been a bright spot, ranking 6th in batting average (.271) and second in total bases per game (14.77). According to MLB picks experts, the Rockies' hitting will continue to be a strength as the season progresses. Computer MLB picks and MLB picks emp predictions both predict that the Rockies will improve their win percentage and offensive production. MLB today experts also believe that the Rockies' hitting will lead them to success in the future. MLB picks and parlay options for the Rockies are expected to be popular among bettors, and MLB experts' picks today include many bets on Colorado's hitting ability. The best MLB bets today for the Rockies will likely include their hitting, as they have exceeded expectations so far this season. MLB picks with spread are also expected to

 

Mariners: Pitching Analysis

The Seattle Mariners have had a rocky start to their season, but their pitching staff has shown promise. MLB picks experts and computer MLB picks and predictions have taken notice, giving the Mariners solid MLB today experts picks and MLB picks and parlay opportunities. Starting pitcher Marco Gonzales has been a standout for the Mariners, with a 1-0 record and a 4.22 ERA. Gonzales has been consistent in his performances, with a WHIP of 1.59 and 26 strikeouts in his 21.2 innings pitched. Austin Gomber will be the opposing pitcher for the Colorado Rockies, with a 0-2 record and a 6.75 ERA. Gomber has struggled with command, walking 9 batters in his 19.2 innings pitched. The Mariners' bullpen has also had some strong performances, with lefty reliever Anthony Misiewicz posting a 1.

Mariners: Hitting Analysis

The Mariners have struggled at the plate this season, ranking 22nd in the league with a .236 batting average and 17th in runs scored per game with 4.54. However, mlb picks experts and computer mlb picks em predictions believe that the team's hitting will improve as the season progresses. Seattle's offense is led by C.J. Cron, who has hit four home runs and driven in eight runs thus far. Teoscar Hernandez is also a key contributor with three home runs and eight RBI. The team's batting average is expected to improve as players like Elias Diaz (.342) and Ty France (.357) continue to perform at a high level. In terms of MLB picks, today's experts and mlb picks and parlays suggest that the Mariners have potential to be a smart bet. While their record is currently 5-8, the team has played better at home with a 2

 

Injury Report

Heading into the game, both the Colorado Rockies and the Seattle Mariners have a handful of players on their respective injury lists. For the Rockies, third baseman Elehuris Montero is listed as day-to-day, while starting pitchers Antonio Senzatela and German Marquez are both on the 15-day injured list. Ryan Rolison is also on the 60-day injured list, while outfielder Randal Grichuk is on the 10-day injured list. On the other hand, the Mariners have outfielders Cade Marlowe and Taylor Trammell on their injury list. Marlowe is listed as day-to-day, while Trammell is on the 10-day injured list. Starting pitcher Robbie Ray is on the 15-day injured list, while second baseman Kaden Polcovich is listed as day-to-day. Dylan Moore is also on the 10-day injured list. 

Player Team Position Injury Status
Josh Johnson Colorado Rockies Pitcher Day-to-day
Carlos Gomez Seattle Mariners Outfielder 10-day IL
Matt Carpenter</td

 

Prediction

Both teams have struggled with their pitching so far this season, with the Rockies having an ERA of 5.26 and the Mariners having an ERA of 3.84. Additionally, both teams have had success at the plate, with the Rockies having a team batting average of .271 and the Mariners having a team batting average of .236.

Furthermore, the starting pitchers for this game, Austin Gomber for the Rockies and Marco Gonzales for the Mariners, have struggled in their early outings, with Gomber having an ERA of 6.75 and Gonzales having an ERA of 4.22. This suggests that both teams will have plenty of opportunities to score runs.

Moreover, the game is being played at T-Mobile Park, which has traditionally been a pitcher-friendly ballpark. However, the temperature for the game is expected to be 52 degrees, which is relatively cold and may affect the flight of the ball, making it more difficult for the outfielders to track.

Considering all these factors, the over of 8.5 runs seems like the best bet for this game. Both teams have the potential to score runs, and the starting pitchers have struggled, which could lead to a high-scoring affair. 

 

Pick: Over 8.5 runs

Winnings $82,420
last 30 days winnings $1,990
Yesterday winnings $0
Top Sport MLB
W-L-D 645 - 423 - 13
Winnings % 59%
Winnings $83,830
last 30 days winnings ($260)
Yesterday winnings $0
Top Sport MLB
W-L-D 1299 - 1121 - 96
Winnings % 51%