Dodgers vs Rockies Prediction MLB Picks and Parlays 4/3

Dodgers vs Rockies Prediction MLB Picks and Parlays 4/3

© Gary A. Vasquez-USA TODAY Sports

 

MLB Game Preview: Colorado Rockies vs Los Angeles Dodgers

The Colorado Rockies will face off against the Los Angeles Dodgers on April 3, 2023, in what promises to be an exciting matchup. With the MLB season in full swing, experts and computer models have already started making their MLB picks and predictions for today's game. According to analytics, the Dodgers are the favorites to win with a 67.7% chance of victory, while the Rockies have a 32.3% chance of pulling off an upset. MLB experts and pick enthusiasts are already making their MLB picks and parlay bets for the game, and the consensus pick is in favor of the Dodgers. Both teams have a 2-1 record so far, making this matchup even more exciting. The Dodgers are playing at home, which could give them a slight advantage, but anything can happen on the diamond. The probable pitchers for the game are Ryan Feltner for the Rockies and Michael Grove for the Dodgers, making for an interesting pitching matchup. Stay tuned for a full-length prediction article where we breakdown both teams' stats, analyze their recent performances, and make our own MLB picks with spread and MLB predictions for today's game.

Rockies: Pitching Analysis

The Rockies will have their work cut out for them this season, particularly when it comes to pitching. Experts and computer models alike have made predictions on the MLB picks for the Rockies, and they aren't looking great. MLB Today experts have analyzed the team and its pitching staff, and it's clear that the Rockies have a lot of work to do if they want to compete at the highest levels. MLB picks and parlays have been mixed, but most predictions agree that the Rockies will struggle this season. The good news for Rockies fans is that the team has a few standout pitchers who could potentially turn things around. Kyle Freeland, who posted a 2.85 ERA in 2022, will be a key player to watch this season. Other notable pitchers in the Rockies' lineup include German Marquez, Austin Gomber, and Ryan Feltner. Best MLB bets today may not include the Rockies, but that doesn't mean their pitching staff won't improve throughout the season. MLB picks with spread suggest that there could be some close games in store for the Rockies, particularly against difficult opponents like the Dodgers. Overall, the Rockies' pitching staff will need to improve if they want to compete in the tough NL West division. With the odds stacked against them, the team will need to stay focused and work hard to make any significant gains this season.

Rockies: Hitting Analysis

The Colorado Rockies have a strong offense that has the ability to produce runs in any given game. With a .291 team batting average, they are ranked eighth in the league for batting average. Behind the plate, C.J. Cron leads the team with a .636 average and three home runs, followed closely by Ryan McMahon with a .500 average and two home runs. On the pitching side, the Rockies are set to face off against the Los Angeles Dodgers, who have a dominant pitching staff that is ranked seventh in the league for earned run average (ERA). The Dodgers' pitching lineup includes Michael Grove, who has a 2.45 ERA with a 0.64 WHIP, and is set to face off against the Rockies' Ryan Feltner, who has a 3.52 ERA with a 1.56 WHIP. As for predictions, both MLB picks experts and computer MLB picks and predictions are leaning towards the Dodgers with a 67.7% chance of winning. However, MLB today experts have offered mixed opinions, with some experts still leaning towards the Dodgers while others believe that the Rockies have a chance to pull off the upset. In terms of betting, the best MLB bets today may be to take the Dodgers to win straight up with their -235 moneyline odds. For those who prefer to bet against the spread, the Dodgers are favored to win by 1.5 runs, offering +105 odds for the run line. The over/under for the game is set at 8.5 runs, with the over offering -110 odds and the under offering -105 odds. Overall

 

Dodgers: Pitching Analysis

As the MLB season progresses, experts and computer MLB picks have predicted that the Dodgers have one of the best pitching rotations in the league. The team's pitching staff has several quality starters and relievers who can shut down opposing hitters. Heading into their matchup against the Rockies on April 3rd, 2023, the Dodgers are sending Michael Grove to the mound. Despite being a relatively unknown pitcher, Grove has been generating buzz among MLB today experts and MLB picks and parlay predictions. In addition to Grove, the Dodgers have ace Clayton Kershaw, who remains one of the most effective left-handed starters in the league. The team also boasts Julio Urias, a young lefty with immense talent and potential. On the relief side, the Dodgers have a stacked bullpen featuring Brusdar Graterol, Andre Jackson, and Phil Bickford, all of whom have been pitching with incredible consistency and effectiveness. When it comes to betting on the Dodgers, experts and computer MLB picks consistently rank them among the best MLB expert picks today. Their pitching rotation, combined with their potent offense, make them a top choice for many MLB bettors looking for the best MLB picks with spread or best MLB bets today. Overall, the Dodgers' pitching staff is one of their greatest strengths, and they will likely continue to dominate on the hill throughout the 2023 MLB season. So, if you're looking for reliable MLB picks and parlays, betting on the Dodgers' pitching staff could be a wise choice.

Dodgers: Hitting Analysis

The Los Angeles Dodgers have become one of the most feared teams in the MLB for their hitting prowess. They have a deep lineup with power hitters and contact hitters alike. The expertise of MLB picks experts, MLB picks computer, and MLB picks empredictions have consistently favored the Dodgers in recent years, and with good reason. In the 2023 season so far, the Dodgers have not disappointed with their hitting. They have an impressive 6.33 runs per game, good for eighth in the league. Their total bases per game is also strong at 16.00, ranking ninth in the league. Their run differential of +14.0 is second in the league, showing that they are not just putting up runs, but they are also preventing their opponents from scoring. Leading the way for the Dodgers is C.J. Cron with a batting average of .636 and a slugging percentage of .636, while Trayce Thompson has three home runs and an impressive .750 batting average. Will Smith also boasts a strong batting average at .571. The Dodgers have also displayed a strong on-base percentage of .385, good for sixth in the league, and an on-base plus slugging percentage of .890, ranking fifth in the league. They have a patient approach at the plate, ranking first in the league in walks per game at 6.33. Overall, the Dodgers have solidified themselves as one of the best hitting teams in the league and are always a top pick by MLB experts. Fans can expect more explosive performances from their deep lineup throughout the rest of the season.

Injury Report:

As with any sport, injuries play a major role in determining outcomes. MLB picks should always take into account the injury report. Currently, the Colorado Rockies have five players on the injured list, including catcher Willie MacIver and pitcher Antonio Senzatela. Meanwhile, the Los Angeles Dodgers have three players on the injured list, including shortstop Gavin Lux and pitcher Daniel Hudson. These injuries could potentially impact the performance of these teams and should be considered when making MLB picks and predictions. However, both teams have strong rosters and should still provide an exciting matchup.

 

Player Team Position Injury Status
Willie MacIver Colorado Rockies C Out Mar 29
Randal Grichuk Colorado Rockies RF 10-day IL Mar 30
Antonio Senzatela Colorado Rockies SP 15-day IL Mar 30
Daniel Bard Colorado Rockies RP 15-day IL Mar 30
Ryan Rolison Colorado Rockies SP 60-day IL Mar 31
Gavin Lux Los Angeles Dodgers SS 60-day IL Mar 30

 

Prediction

Looking at the stats and information, the Los Angeles Dodgers seem to have the advantage in this game against the Colorado Rockies. Firstly, the Dodgers have a higher win percentage at home than the Rockies do on the road. The Dodgers have won two of their two home games, while the Rockies have won only two out of four road games.

Additionally, the Dodgers are favored to win with a -250 money line, while the Rockies are underdogs with a +205 money line. This means that the betting odds are also in favor of the Dodgers to win.

The Dodgers' offense has also been performing better than the Rockies' offense in terms of batting average, on-base percentage, and slugging percentage. The Dodgers have a higher team batting average of .263 compared to the Rockies' .291. They also have a higher OBP of .385 compared to the Rockies' .345, and a slightly lower SLG of .505 compared to the Rockies' .500. 

 

Pick: Dodgers -1.5

Upgrade to View Prediction
Winnings $83,830
last 30 days winnings ($260)
Yesterday winnings $0
Top Sport MLB
W-L-D 1299 - 1121 - 96
Winnings % 51%
Winnings $76,910
last 30 days winnings ($1,090)
Yesterday winnings ($250)
Top Sport MLB
W-L-D 635 - 420 - 12
Winnings % 59%