Blue Jays vs Mariners Prediction MLB Picks Today 4/29

Blue Jays vs Mariners Prediction MLB Picks Today 4/29

© Nick Turchiaro-USA TODAY Sports

 

Mariners vs Blue Jays (Apr 29, 2023) Pregame - MLB Picks, Predictions, and Expert Analysis

It's the Seattle Mariners versus the Toronto Blue Jays at the Rogers Centre on April 29, 2023, and baseball fans all around the world are excited to witness the action. In this pregame preview, we'll take a look at how the teams are shaping up and what predictions MLB experts and computers are making. From MLB picks and parlay options to the best MLB bets today and MLB picks with spread, we've got it all covered. So, let's dive right in and see what to expect from this exciting matchup!

 

Mariners Pitching Analysis

As the Seattle Mariners head into their game against the Toronto Blue Jays on April 29th, 2023, all eyes will be on their pitching staff. The Mariners have struggled on the mound this season, with a 11-15 record and a 4.32 ERA. However, with the right strategy and some key plays, they could still come out ahead. According to MLB picks experts, the Toronto Blue Jays are favored to win this game with a 74.1% chance of victory, while the Mariners have a 25.9% chance of winning. However, computer MLB picks and MLB picks and parlays experts have a slightly different prediction, with the Blue Jays still favored to win, but with a smaller margin of 60% to the Mariners' 40%. Despite the odds, the Mariners do have some strengths on their pitching staff. Chris Flexen, who will take the mound against the Blue Jays, has a 0-4 record but an impressive 2.97 ERA. He will be facing off against Kevin Gausman, who has a 2-2 record and a 4.32 ERA. MLB experts picks today favor the Blue Jays to win, but with a closer game than some may expect. Other experts have suggested taking the Mariners with the spread, which is currently at +1.5. Additionally, those looking for the best MLB bets today may want to consider taking the under on the over/under of 9. Overall, while the Mariners may not have the strongest pitching staff, they still have the potential to surprise the Blue Jays and come out on top. With a solid strategy and some key plays, anything is possible in the world of MLB picks and predictions.

Mariners: Hitting Analysis

The Seattle Mariners have struggled at the plate this season, with a team batting average of just .223, ranking them 27th in the league. However, expert MLB picks and computer MLB picks and predictions suggest that the Mariners may be due for a breakout game soon. Despite their low batting average, the Mariners have been able to score an average of 4.32 runs per game, which ranks 19th in the league. Their offense is led by left fielder Jarred Kelenic, who has hit 7 home runs and has a batting average of .325. Third baseman Matt Chapman leads the Toronto Blue Jays with 5 home runs and a .370 batting average. The Mariners pitchers, led by Chris Flexen with an ERA of 4.86, have performed better than their hitters. The Blue Jays have Kevin Gausman, who has an ERA of 2.84, leading their rotation. In terms of spread and odds, the MLB picks for today suggest that the Blue Jays are heavy favorites, with a moneyline of -240 compared to the Mariners' +196. However, expert MLB picks and parlays may suggest taking the Mariners with a spread of +1.5. The Mariners are currently 11-15 on the season, with a 4-6 record on the road. The Blue Jays are 17-9 overall and 8-2 at home. With the game being played at Rogers Centre in Toronto, the Blue Jays will have the hometown advantage. Ultimately, it will be interesting to see if the Mariners can improve their hitting and pull off an upset against the favored Blue Jays. Expert MLB picks and MLB predictions for this game may be split, but it should make for an exciting contest.

 

Blue Jays Pitching Analysis 

When it comes to MLB picks, experts often use a combination of statistical analysis and expert predictions to come up with their selections. In the case of the Mariners vs. Blue Jays matchup on April 29, 2023, both computer MLB picks and expert predictions favor the Blue Jays. The starting pitchers in this game are Chris Flexen for the Mariners and Kevin Gausman for the Blue Jays. Flexen has a record of 0-4 with an ERA of 8.86, while Gausman has a record of 2-2 with an ERA of 2.84. Based on these stats, MLB experts' picks today give the Blue Jays an advantage. In terms of MLB picks with the spread, the Blue Jays are also favored at -1.5. In addition, MLB picks for today show that the over/under for the game is set at 9. Overall, MLB picks and parlays suggest that the Blue Jays are the best MLB bet for today's game against the Mariners. With a record of 17-9 at home and leading the American League East standings, the Blue Jays will likely continue their winning streak at Rogers Centre.

Blue Jays: Hitting Analysis

As the Blue Jays prepare to face off against the Mariners in today's game, MLB Picks experts and computer-generated MLB Picks have been pouring in with their predictions. MLB Today experts are also weighing in with their MLB Picks, and many are parlaying their MLB Picks to increase their winnings. MLB Experts Picks today suggest that the Blue Jays have the upper hand in this matchup, with the best MLB bets today pointing towards a Blue Jays victory. MLB Picks with spread are also favouring the Blue Jays, with MLB Predictions today showing a clear advantage for the home team. MLB Picks for today's game also suggest that the Blue Jays have favourable MLB Picks odds, making it a good time for fans to place their MLB Picks and parlays. With MLB Picks and parlays, fans can combine multiple MLB picks into a single bet for a potentially larger payout. Overall, the Blue Jays have been performing well this season, with a record of 17-9, including a solid 8-2 record at home. Their batting leaders include Matt Chapman, who boasts a .370 batting average and 19 RBIs, while the Mariners' Jarred Kelenic leads in home runs with 7. As the game approaches, fans can find comfort in the various sources of information available, including the MLB Picks experts, MLB Picks computer, and MLB Today experts, all pointing towards a successful outcome for the Blue Jays.

 

Injury Report

As the Seattle Mariners face off against the Toronto Blue Jays on April 29, 2023, injury concerns are once again at the forefront of the discussion. Dylan Moore, outfielder for the Mariners, is currently on the 10-day IL with an undisclosed injury, while Robbie Ray, starting pitcher for the Blue Jays, is on the 15-day IL with a strained oblique. These injuries could definitely have an impact on the outcome of the game. Without Moore's solid defense in the outfield, the Mariners could be more vulnerable to the Blue Jays' offensive strengths. And with Ray out, the Blue Jays may struggle to find a reliable starting pitcher to take on the Mariners. While injuries are always a concern in sports, they can be especially disruptive in baseball where the game is so heavily dependent on individual player performances. For the Mariners and the Blue Jays, it will be important to monitor these injuries closely and make adjustments as needed to ensure a successful outcome for both teams.

Player Team Position Injury Status
Dylan Moore Seattle Mariners RF 10-day IL
Robbie Ray Seattle Mariners SP 15-day IL
Mitch White Toronto Blue Jays SP 15-day IL
Manuel Beltre Toronto Blue Jays SS day-to-day
Hagen Danner Toronto Blue Jays RP day-to-day
Philip Clarke Toronto Blue Jays C day-to-day
Adam Cimber Toronto Blue Jays RP 15-day IL

 

Prediction: 

After analyzing the stats, injury reports, and current rosters of the Seattle Mariners and the Toronto Blue Jays, our MLB experts predict that the Blue Jays will come out on top in this matchup with a final score of 6-3. It's important to note that while computer-generated MLB picks and predictions can be helpful, they're not always perfect. 

 

Pick: Blue Jays ML

Upgrade to View Prediction
Winnings $81,740
last 30 days winnings $2,170
Yesterday winnings $1,600
Top Sport MLB
W-L-D 643 - 422 - 12
Winnings % 59%
Winnings $83,830
last 30 days winnings ($260)
Yesterday winnings $0
Top Sport MLB
W-L-D 1299 - 1121 - 96
Winnings % 51%