Baltimore vs Guardians Prediction MLB Picks Today 5/30

Baltimore vs Guardians Prediction MLB Picks Today 5/30

© Tommy Gilligan-USA TODAY Sports

 

Game Preview: Cleveland Guardians vs Baltimore Orioles (May 30, 2023) Pregame

The Cleveland Guardians will take on the Baltimore Orioles on May 30, 2023, in what promises to be an exciting game. Both teams have been performing well in the American League, and MLB picks experts have been keeping a close eye on them. MLB picks and parlay experts are looking forward to this game, and MLB experts picks today will reflect the hype surrounding this matchup. Fans and bettors alike are making their best MLB bets today, and MLB picks with spread will be available on various platforms for those looking to make informed decisions. MLB picks for today favor the Orioles, who are currently leading the AL East standings with a record of 34-20 and a home record of 16-11. The Guardians, on the other hand, are currently 24-29, with an away record of 12-14. MLB picks odds also indicate that this will be a closely contested game, with the matchup predictor giving the Orioles a 65.1% chance of winning and the Guardians a 34.9% chance. 

 

Guardians: Pitching Analysis

As the Cleveland Guardians prepare to take on the Baltimore Orioles on May 30th, 2023, experts are making their MLB picks and parlay bets for the matchup. Looking at the pitching analysis, the Guardians have Cal Quantrill listed as their probable pitcher. Quantrill currently holds a 2-3 record with a 4.75 ERA, 1.35 WHIP, and 55 strikeouts in 56.0 innings pitched. The Orioles are countering with Kyle Gibson, who has a 6-3 record with a 3.82 ERA, 1.30 WHIP, and 64 strikeouts in 44.0 innings pitched. With Gibson's strong performance this season, many MLB experts are favoring the Orioles to win this matchup. However, the Guardians have had some success on the road with a 12-14 record as underdogs. They will need to bring their A-game in this matchup to try to upset the favored Orioles. MLB experts' picks for today also suggest that the Guardians' pitching staff may be able to keep the game close, with odds of +1.5 on the run line and +122 on the moneyline. Overall, it will be an interesting pitching matchup to watch as the Guardians try to gain ground in the American League Central standings. With a 24-29 overall record, they will need to make some strides soon to stay in contention. MLB Picks Experts Expect Guardians to Continue Hitting Against Orioles The Cleveland Guardians head to Baltimore to take on the Orioles, a team that has been struggling recently. MLB picks and parlay experts are predicting that the Guardians will continue their hot hitting streak in this matchup. The best MLB bets today are on the Guardians' offense, which has been hitting well over their last five games. MLB picks with spread also favor the Guardians, who are on the road but have been playing well away from home with a 12-14 record. MLB picks for today also show that the odds are in favor of the Guardians, who are a slight underdog with a +122 moneyline but have a better record than the Orioles. MLB picks and parlays also suggest taking the Guardians on the run line, where they are a solid +1.5 but still have a chance to win outright with their hot hitting. MLB picks and experts today are also looking at the over/under of 8 runs, which could be surpassed if the Guardians' hitters keep up their recent form. Overall, the matchup predictor gives the Orioles a 65.1% chance of winning, but the Guardians have been playing well recently and have the potential to pull off an upset on the road. With a strong offense and solid pitching, the Guardians have a good chance to take down the Orioles in this matchup.

 

Orioles(May30,2023) Pregame: Pitching Analysis

As the Cleveland Guardians take on the Baltimore Orioles in their third game of the series, experts have made their MLB picks and parlay for the game. The MLB experts picks today suggest that the Orioles have a strong chance of winning it with their excellent starting pitcher, Kyle Gibson. Gibson has a 6-3 record for the season with a sparkling ERA of 3.82 and a WHIP of 1.30. He has struck out 64 batters in 66.0 innings pitched and has an impressive 4.06 strikeout-to-walk ratio. The best MLB bets today seem to be in favor of the Orioles due to Gibson’s performance. On the other hand, the Cleveland Guardians will send Cal Quantrill to the mound, who has a 2-3 record for the season with an ERA of 4.75 and a WHIP of 1.35. Quantrill has struck out 31 batters in 55.0 innings pitched and has walked 11 batters. The MLB picks with spread and odds suggest that the Guardians may struggle against Gibson and the Orioles. It will be interesting to see how the game plays out and if the MLB picks and parlays were accurate in predicting the outcome. Regardless, fans are in for an exciting matchup between these two teams.

Orioles (May 30, 2023) Pregame: Hitting Analysis

As the Cleveland Guardians face off against the Baltimore Orioles on May 30th, 2023, MLB picks experts are analyzing the hitting ability of both teams. The Orioles have been in excellent form this season, with a 34-20 record and a home record of 16-11. MLB experts picks today suggest that the Orioles are favorites for the game. When it comes to the Orioles' hitting statistics, Josh Naylor and Ryan Mountcastle are the leaders, each hitting seven and eleven home runs respectively. Their batting average is .237 and .226, with 32 and 38 RBI’s. On the other hand, the Cleveland Guardians are currently 24-29 and have a road record of 12-14. The experts predicted that the Guardians will struggle in this game, as the Orioles have been in excellent form. In terms of hitting, Josh Naylor is the team's home run leader, hitting seven home runs with an average of .226 and 32 RBIs. Based on the MLB picks and parlay, the Orioles are expected to win this game, with an odds-on favorite to cover the spread and best MLB bets for today. Fans of MLB picks with spread can look forward to an exciting game with an over/under line of 8. Overall, both teams have shown their proficiency in hitting, and it is expected to be a tightly contested game. The Orioles are predicted to come out on top, but anything is possible in baseball, and the Cleveland Guardians could spring a surprise.

 

Injury Report

As the Cleveland Guardians take on the Baltimore Orioles on May 30, 2023, both teams have players who are dealing with injuries. Triston McKenzie, Cody Morris, and Aaron Civale of the Guardians are expected to be out of action due to their respective injuries. For the Orioles, John Means and Dillon Tate remain out due to their injuries, while Colton Cowser and Cedric Mullins are listed as day-to-day. Injuries can significantly impact a team's performance, so it will be interesting to see how the Guardians and Orioles fare given their current roster situations. Experts recommend keeping an eye on injury reports when making MLB picks and parlays. Stay tuned for updates on these players and more, and check out expert MLB picks and best bets for today's games.

Player Team Position Injury Status
Triston McKenzie Cleveland Guardians SP 60-day IL
Cody Morris Cleveland Guardians SP 60-day IL
Aaron Civale Cleveland Guardians SP 15-day IL
John Means Baltimore Orioles SP 60-day IL
Dillon Tate Baltimore Orioles RP 15-day IL
Colton Cowser Baltimore Orioles OF day-to-day
Cedric Mullins Baltimore Orioles CF day-to-day

 

Prediction 

As we look ahead to this exciting matchup between the Cleveland Guardians and the Baltimore Orioles, our MLB experts have analyzed both teams and are ready to give their best MLB picks and parlays for this game. The Guardians currently hold a 24-29 overall record, with a 12-14 record away from home. Meanwhile, the Orioles have been playing exceptionally well with a 34-20 overall record, and a 16-11 record at home. While the Orioles are the favorites in this matchup, our MLB experts believe that the Guardians have what it takes to win this game. Therefore, our pick for this game is the Cleveland Guardians. 

 

Pick: Guardians ML +110

Upgrade to View Prediction
Winnings $83,830
last 30 days winnings ($260)
Yesterday winnings $0
Top Sport MLB
W-L-D 1299 - 1121 - 96
Winnings % 51%
Winnings $77,680
last 30 days winnings ($320)
Yesterday winnings $770
Top Sport MLB
W-L-D 636 - 420 - 12
Winnings % 59%