Everton vs. Aston Villa - Premier League Preview and Prediction | KingPin.pro
- Feb 25, 2023, 7:00:48 AM
Everton will face Aston Villa in a crucial Premier League encounter at Goodison Park on Saturday, February 26th. Both teams have had mixed results in recent matches, and each will be looking to secure a vital victory to improve their league position.
Under the guidance of Sean Dyche, Everton has shown signs of improvement, winning their last two home games against Arsenal and Leeds. However, their overall form this season has been inconsistent, and they currently sit just one point clear of the relegation zone.
The Toffees have been defensively solid in recent games, with their last two wins coming via clean sheets. However, they have struggled to find the back of the net, with only 17 goals scored this season - the joint-worst record in the Premier League.
Aston Villa has had a mixed season, currently sitting 11th in the league table. They have won three of their last five away games but suffered a disappointing 4-2 defeat against Arsenal in their last match.
Ollie Watkins has been in fantastic form for the Lions, scoring in each of his last four Premier League games. However, their defence has been vulnerable in recent matches, conceding eight goals in their last three home games.
According to KingPin's public betting data, Aston Villa is the slight favorite in this match, with 42% of the bets favoring them to win. However, the odds are very close, with Everton's odds of winning at 35% and a draw at 23%.
Public Betting Data
Public betting data on KingPin.pro shows that the Over/Under line is set at 2.5, with 63% of the bets favoring the Over.
Both teams have struggled for consistency this season, but Aston Villa has the better attacking threat with Watkins in fine form. However, Everton has been defensively solid in recent games, and we predict they will manage to secure a hard-fought draw at home.
Pick: Everton +0.5 (Asian Handicap)