White Sox vs Orioles Prediction MLB Picks Free 4/14

White Sox vs Orioles Prediction MLB Picks Free 4/14

© Jessica Rapfogel-USA TODAY Sports

 

Orioles vs White Sox MLB Game Preview - April 14, 2023

The Baltimore Orioles (7-6) head to Guaranteed Rate Field on April 14, 2023, to take on the Chicago White Sox (5-8) in an American League matchup. MLB picks experts and MLB picks computer predictions are divided on which team will come out on top, with the Matchup Predictor giving BAL a 47.1% chance of winning and CHW a 52.9% chance of winning. Best MLB bets today and MLB picks with spread will also be factors to consider for bettors. The Orioles will be sending Tyler Wells to the mound, while the White Sox will counter with Mike

 

Orioles: Pitching Analysis

As the Baltimore Orioles continue their 2023 MLB campaign, pitching remains a key area of concern for the team. Experts and computer MLB picks alike have not been kind to the Orioles' pitching staff, with predictions consistently ranking them as one of the weakest in the league. MLB today experts and MLB picks and parlay have both made predictions that indicate that the Orioles' pitching may be a major factor in their success, or lack thereof, this season. One factor working in the Orioles' favor is the potential of their young pitchers. Players like Tyler Wells and Dean Kremer have shown promise in their limited time at the major league level, and if they can continue to develop, they could become reliable pieces in the Orioles'

Orioles: Hitting Analysis

The Orioles have been struggling with their hitting this season, but that could change as they take on the White Sox in their upcoming matchup. MLB picks experts are divided on their predictions for this game, with some relying on computer-generated MLB picks and others looking to the expertise of MLB picks and parlay predictions. However, one thing is for certain: the Orioles need to improve their hitting if they hope to come out on top. MLB experts picks today suggest that the team has been lacking in several key areas, including batting average, on-base percentage, and slugging percentage. Despite these shortcomings, there is hope for the Orioles. Best MLB bets today predict that young players like Ryan Mountcastle and Adley Rutschman will step

 

White Sox: Pitching Analysis

The White Sox have one of the strongest pitching rotations in the league, with Mike Clevinger leading the way as the ace. According to MLB picks experts and computer MLB picks, the White Sox are favored to win most of their games this season. In fact, MLB picks and parlays and MLB today experts have predicted that the White Sox will make it to the playoffs this year. MLB experts' picks today and the best MLB bets today reflect the confidence most experts have in the White Sox's pitching staff. With an impressive ERA of 3.57, the White Sox's pitching staff has proven to be reliable and consistent. 

White Sox: Hitting Analysis

The White Sox have struggled at the plate so far this season, with a team batting average of .263 and just 1.00 home run per game. However, MLB picks experts believe there is potential for improvement based on the team's past performances and current lineup. Computer MLB picks and predictions also suggest that the White Sox have some key players that could make an impact on their hitting performance, such as first baseman Jose Abreu and center fielder Luis Robert Jr. Both players have shown strong hitting abilities in the past and could potentially help to boost the team's numbers. MLB today experts also point out that the White Sox have a number of upcoming games against weaker opponents, which could help to improve their overall hitting numbers. 

 

Injury Report

As with any sport, injuries can have a big impact on the outcome of games. In this Orioles vs. White Sox matchup, both teams have players dealing with injuries. For the Orioles, John Means will be out for at least 60 days due to a shoulder injury. Kyle Bradish is also on the 15-day injured list, and Anthony Santander is currently day-to-day. Mychal Givens and Dillon Tate are both on the 15-day injured list as well. These injuries could definitely affect the Orioles' performance on the field. The White Sox have also had their share of injuries, with Colson Montgomery and Jared Kelley both listed as day-to-day. Joe Kelly is currently on the 15-day injured list.

Player Team Position Injury Status
John Means Baltimore Orioles SP 60-day IL
Kyle Bradish Baltimore Orioles SP 15-day IL
Anthony Santander Baltimore Orioles

 

Prediction

As we look at the matchup between the Baltimore Orioles and the Chicago White Sox, it's important to consider both the expert and computer MLB picks and predictions. However, it's also important to make our own educated decisions and not simply take the favorite every time. With that being said, my pick for this game is the Chicago White Sox. While both teams are currently sitting around .500, the White Sox have the advantage in both offense and defense statistics. They have a higher win percentage overall as well as in close games, and their pitching staff has a lower ERA and WHIP than the Orioles 

 

Pick: White Sox ML

Winnings $84,090
last 30 days winnings $0
Yesterday winnings $0
Top Sport MLB
W-L-D 1285 - 1108 - 96
Winnings % 51%
Winnings $78,000
last 30 days winnings $0
Yesterday winnings $0
Top Sport MLB
W-L-D 607 - 394 - 11
Winnings % 59%