Twins vs Yankees Prediction MLB Picks Free 4/26

Twins vs Yankees Prediction MLB Picks Free 4/26

© Jeffrey Becker-USA TODAY Sports

 

Game Preview: Yankees vs Twins (Apr 26, 2023) Pregame

The New York Yankees are set to face off against the Minnesota Twins in what should be an exciting matchup on April 26, 2023. MLB experts, MLB picks computer predictions, and MLB picks and parlay experts have already begun to weigh in on this highly-anticipated game. While the Yankees have been performing well with a record of 13-10, the Twins are also off to a strong start with a record of 13-10. MLB picks experts and MLB picks with spread predictions are both predicting a close game, with the Twins currently favored at -130 on the moneyline. However, the Yankees are no stranger to being underdogs and may pull off an upset victory. MLB picks today experts and MLB predictions today suggest that both teams have a strong chance of winning, with the Twins' pitching staff led by Kenta Maeda likely to put up a strong defense against the Yankees' batters. For those looking to place bets on this exciting matchup, experts suggest that the best MLB bets today may be on the run line or over/under. The Yankees and Twins have both been putting up strong offensive numbers, so the over/under for this game is currently set at 8. Overall, this game promises to be a thrilling matchup between two highly competitive teams. Stay tuned for further analysis and predictions as we approach the game on April 26, 2023.

 

Pitching Analysis

The New York Yankees pitching lineup has been dynamic this season, with some standout performances from several pitchers. As the team prepares for their matchup against the Minnesota Twins on April 26th, 2023, experts and computer-generated MLB picks suggest that the Yankees have a 48.1% chance of winning. Starting pitcher Domingo German (#0) holds a 1-2 record this season, with a 4.50 ERA and 57 strikeouts. He will likely face off against Kenta Maeda (#18), who has a 0-3 record this season with a 4.15 ERA and 21 strikeouts. The matchup between these two talented pitchers will undoubtedly be one to watch. The Yankees currently rank second in the American League in earned run average (ERA) with 3.16, and third in hits allowed per game with 7.11. The team’s bullpen has also been a strong point, with reliable relievers such as Clay Holmes (#35) and Wandy Peralta (#58). Despite their pitching success, the Yankees offense has struggled this season, ranking 22nd in runs per game with 4.09 and 27th in batting average with .225. However, power hitters such as Aaron Judge (#99) and Giancarlo Stanton (#27) have provided some sparks with 6 and 4 home runs respectively. With the Twins boasting a solid offense that ranks fourth in batting average with .233 and third in total bases per game with 12.52, the Yankees pitching staff will undoubtedly face a tough challenge. However, with their own strong pitching and the potential for their offense to ignite, the Yankees have a real chance to come away with a victory in their upcoming matchup. Stay tuned for more expert MLB picks and predictions on this exciting game.

Hitting Analysis

As the Yankees gear up for their matchup against the Twins on April 26, 2023, experts and computers alike are making their predictions. MLB picks experts and computer models have weighed in with their MLB picks, predictions, and parlay options for the game. As of now, the Yankees are the underdogs with a 48.1% chance of winning, while the Twins have a 51.9% chance, according to analytics. Despite this, the Yankees' hitting analysis is nothing to scoff at. They have a solid offense with a .225 batting average, though it does rank 27th in the league. However, Aaron Judge and Joey Gallo, who have six home runs each, lead the team in hitting. On the other side of the ball, the Yankees' pitching is also strong. Domingo German will be starting for the Yankees, with a record of 1-2 and an ERA of 4.50, while Kenta Maeda will be starting for the Twins, with a record of 0-3 and an ERA of 4.15. When it comes to betting, there are plenty of factors to consider, including the run line and spread, as well as the over/under. The Yankees are currently +110 for the moneyline, and the run line is set at +1.5/-1.5. The over/under for the game is 8 runs. As the game approaches, fans and experts alike will be eagerly watching to see how the Yankees perform against the Twins. While the odds may be against them, their solid offense and pitching give them a fighting chance to come out on top.

 

Betting Trends

According to MLB Picks experts, computer and emp predictions, the Twins hold a slight advantage with a 51.9% likelihood of winning the game, while the Yankees have a 48.1% chance of winning. MLB today experts predict that the game will be a close one, with the Twins being favored by a Moneyline of -130 and the Yankees at +110. The Over/Under for the game is set at 8 runs, with betting odds at -110 for Over and Under. MLB Picks and Parlay suggest that the Twins are the best MLB bets today, with a RunLine of -1.5 at +160 odds. However, the Yankees are also a viable option, with a +1.5 RunLine at -190 odds. 

 

Injury Report:

As the Yankees and Twins prepare to face off on April 26, 2023, both teams have some injury concerns. For the Yankees, starting pitcher Jake Agnos is listed as day-to-day, which could impact their pitching rotation. Meanwhile, the Twins have outfielder Alex Kirilloff on the 10-day injured list, further limiting their outfield options. These injury updates could factor into the MLB picks of experts, computers, and predictions for today's game. However, with talented rosters and deep benches, both teams have the potential to still come out on top. Fans and analysts alike will be keeping a close eye on these injuries and how they may impact the outcome of the game.

Player Team Position Injury Status
Jake Agnos New York Yankees SP day-to-day
Alex Kirilloff Minnesota Twins LF 10-day IL

 

Prediction

After analyzing the statistics and trends in recent games, both the experts and computer MLB picks predict a close game between the Yankees and Twins on April 26, 2023. However, our pick for this game is the Twins with a MoneyLine bet of -130. While the Yankees have a solid offense and defense, the Twins have been performing exceptionally well at home this season. Additionally, Kenta Maeda has been impressive on the mound with a 3.15 ERA and 121 strikeouts. Furthermore, the Twins have an advantage in the stolen bases/game category, which can make a crucial difference in a close game. To increase your chances of winning with this pick, consider pairing it with a parlay bet or taking the Twins with a -1.5 spread. 

 

Pick: Twins ML

Winnings $80,704
last 30 days winnings $7,720
Yesterday winnings $0
Top Sport NCAAB
W-L-D 243 - 148 - 5
Winnings % 61%
Winnings $71,767
last 30 days winnings $13,090
Yesterday winnings $0
Top Sport MLB
W-L-D 386 - 251 - 8
Winnings % 59%