Twins vs White Sox Prediction MLB Picks Today 4/12

Twins vs White Sox Prediction MLB Picks Today 4/12

© Kamil Krzaczynski-USA TODAY Sports

 

Game Preview: White Sox vs Twins - April 12, 2023

Two American League Central rivals, the Chicago White Sox and the Minnesota Twins, are set to face off on April 12, 2023, at Target Field in Minneapolis. As the baseball season heats up, the game has become one of the most anticipated matchups of the day by The White Sox are entering the game with a 5-6 record, having won four of their last eight games. On the other side, the Twins have won six of their ten games this season, with a record of 6-4. According to the analytics, the Twins have a 63.0% chance of winning, while the White Sox have a 37.0% chance of winning. The probable pitchers for the game are Lucas Giolito for the White Sox and Sonny Gray for the Twins. Both pitchers have been consistent this season, with

 

White Sox: Pitching Analysis

The White Sox have had a rocky start to their 2023 season, currently sitting at a record of 5-6. One area that has struggled for the team is their pitching staff, which has a 6.25 Earned Run Average (ERA) and a WHIP of 1.621. However, the team does have a few bright spots in their rotation. One of those bright spots is Lucas Giolito, who will be taking the mound against the Minnesota Twins on April 12th. Giolito has yet to allow an earned run this season and has struck out 17 batters in 17 innings pitched. His opponent, Sonny Gray, has a 1.00 ERA and 14 strikeouts in 12 innings pitched. According to MLB picks experts and computer MLB picks em predictions, the Twins have a 63.0% chance of winning this game, while the White Sox have a 37.0% chance. However, with the impressive performances from Giolito and Gray, this game could be anyone's to win. Overall, the White Sox pitching staff will need to improve in order to have a successful season. 

White Sox: Hitting Analysis

When it comes to the Chicago White Sox and their hitting performance, the experts and computers are quite divided. While some MLB picks experts predict that the White Sox will continue to struggle with their hitting, others see an improvement in their near future. MLB picks and parlay predictions show a mixed bag of opinions, which makes it hard to predict the White Sox's hitting performance with certainty. However, there are a few factors to consider that could contribute to the White Sox's hitting capabilities. Firstly, key players like Luis Robert Jr. and Joey Gallo have been performing consistently well with home runs and RBIs. Additionally, their overall batting average is one of the highest in the league, which paints an optimistic picture for their ability to hit. On the other hand, injuries to players like Tim Anderson could affect their lineup and consequently their hitting performance. This makes it difficult to predict the White Sox's hitting performance with accuracy. However, with a bit of luck and a full roster, the White Sox have the potential to be a formidable hitting team. In conclusion, while the White Sox's hitting performance remains uncertain, their potential is undeniable. With key players performing well and a high batting average, they could surprise everyone with a breakout performance. However,

 

Twins: Pitching Analysis

As the Minnesota Twins prepare to take on the Chicago White Sox on April 12th, 2023, experts and computer MLB picks predict a 63.0% chance of the Twins coming out on top. Looking at the pitching analysis, the Twins will have Sonny Gray on the mound, boasting a 1-0 record and an impressive 0.75 ERA. Gray has shown great control on the mound with only two walks and 14 strikeouts in his 12 innings pitched. On the other hand, the White Sox will have Lucas Giolito as their pitcher with a 0-0 record and a 9.00 ERA. Giolito has struggled in his first two starts of the season, giving up a total of 13 hits and 9 earned runs in just 9 innings pitched. Based on these statistics, it's clear that the Twins will have the upper hand on the pitching side. The White Sox will need Giolito to step up his game if they hope to have a chance at winning. However, anything can happen in baseball and upsets are not uncommon.

Twins: Hitting Analysis

The Minnesota Twins have been a team to watch in the MLB this year. With a record of 6-4, they have exceeded the expectations of many MLB picks experts, both computer-generated and human. Today, as they face off against the Chicago White Sox, MLB picks and parlays could be leaning towards the Twins as they hold a 63.0% chance of winning according to analytics. The Twins' batting lineup has been a major contributor to their success thus far in the season. Although they rank towards the bottom of the league in many offensive categories (such as batting average and total bases per game), they have managed to score an average of 4 runs per game. This is mainly due to their ability to hit home runs and doubles, which has led them to have a slightly positive run differential (+12). Joey Gallo has been a key factor in the Twins' success. He leads the team with 3 home runs and a batting average of .278. Gallo's contribution to the team's offensive success has also led them to have a slugging percentage of .334. Byron Buxton, another hitting standout for the Twins, has a batting average of .314 and a slugging percentage of .486. With

 

Injury Report

Injuries can have a huge impact on the outcome of a baseball game, so it's important to keep track of which players are sidelined or playing through pain. Currently, the Chicago White Sox have several players on the injury report, including second baseman Bryan Ramos, shortstop Colson Montgomery, and starting pitcher Tim Anderson, who is on the 10-day injured list. On the other hand, the Minnesota Twins have outfielder Max Kepler and left fielder Alex Kirilloff on the 10-day injured list. Joey Gallo and Matt Canterino are also listed as day-to-day for the Twins. The impact of these injuries on the game can be difficult to predict, but it's worth keeping in mind when making MLB picks and predictions.

 

Player Team Position Injury Status
Bryan Ramos Chicago White Sox 2B day-to-day
Colson Montgomery Chicago White Sox SS day-to-day
Jared Kelley Chicago White Sox SP day-to-day
Joe Kelly Chicago White Sox RP 15-day IL
Tim Anderson Chicago White Sox
Max Kepler Minnesota Twins OF 10-day IL
Alex Kirilloff Minnesota Twins LF 10-day IL
Joey Gallo Minnesota Twins RF day-to-day
Matt Canterino Minnesota Twins SP day-to-day

 

Prediction

MLB Picks and Expert Predictions for White Sox vs. Twins on April 12, 2023It's going to be a battle between the Chicago White Sox and the Minnesota Twins in their game on April 12, 2023. The experts are weighing in and it seems like the Twins are the favorite. However, our computer picks indicate that the White Sox have a solid chance of winning this game. While the Twins are always a strong team, we predict that the White Sox will come out on top in this matchup. They have been performing well so far this season and they have a solid lineup that can produce runs. It's going to be a close game, but we believe that the White Sox will come out on top with a final score of 5-4. If you're looking for the best MLB bets today, our pick for the White Sox is definitely worth considering. While the odds may not be in their favor, the White Sox have the potential to take down the Twins and earn a valuable win.

 

Pick: Chicago White Sox ML

Upgrade to View Prediction
Winnings $74,767
last 30 days winnings $15,090
Yesterday winnings $0
Top Sport MLB
W-L-D 386 - 248 - 8
Winnings % 59%
Winnings $79,704
last 30 days winnings $4,760
Yesterday winnings $0
Top Sport NCAAB
W-L-D 241 - 147 - 5
Winnings % 61%