Marlins vs Mets Prediction MLB Picks Free 03/30

Marlins vs Mets Prediction MLB Picks Free 03/30

© Rich Storry-USA TODAY Sports

 

MLB Picks and Predictions: Mets vs Marlins Game Preview - March 30, 2023

The New York Mets will take on the Miami Marlins in their MLB season opener on March 30, 2023. The game is set to start at 4:10 PM ET at loanDepot park in Miami, Florida. According to MLB picks experts and computer MLB picks, the Marlins are expected to have the advantage in this matchup with a 52% chance of winning, while the Mets have a 48% chance of winning. MLB today experts and MLB picks and parlay suggest that this game could be evenly matched, but the odds slightly favor the Marlins. MLB experts picks today and the best MLB bets today predict that the game will be low scoring, with an over/under of 6.5. MLB picks with spread and MLB predictions today also point towards a close game, with the Marlins having a slight edge. Both teams are expected to send out their best starting pitchers for this

 

Mets: Pitching Analysis

The New York Mets enter the 2023 season with one of the strongest pitching rotations in the league. Led by ace Max Scherzer, the Mets' pitching staff is expected to carry the team to success this season. MLB picks experts and computer MLB picks predict that the Mets' pitching will be a dominant force this season, with many experts predicting the team to make a deep playoff run. One area where the Mets' pitching staff excels is in their ability to keep runs off the board. The team finished in the top five of the league in run differential last season, thanks in large part to their strong pitching. In addition to Scherzer, the Mets also boast a talented group of starting pitchers, including Carlos Carrasco, Jose Quintana, and David Peterson. The team's bullpen is also loaded with talented arms, such as closer Edwin Diaz and setup man Trevor May. Overall, the Mets' pitching staff is one of the strongest in the league and should be a major factor

Mets: Hitting Analysis

As the 2023 MLB season approaches, experts and computer algorithms are making their predictions for each team's success. The Mets are no exception, and many are expecting them to have a strong showing this year. MLB picks and predictions have the Mets winning around 48.0% of their games and being a favorite in their upcoming matchup against the Miami Marlins. When it comes to hitting, the Mets have some serious firepower. Pete Alonso is back at first base and is expected to continue his impressive home run hitting abilities. Avisail Garcia will be taking over in right field and will bring his own power to the lineup. Other notable hitters include DJ Stewart, who drove in 11 runs during the preseason, and Tanner Murphy, who ended the preseason with a perfect 1.000 batting average. The Mets' offense ranks high in several categories, including runs scored per game and total bases per game. Their slugging percentage and on-base percentage are also respectable, with the team ranked in the top half of the league in both categories.

 

Marlins: Pitching Analysis

The Miami Marlins have had some struggles on the pitching side in recent seasons, with a team ERA of 4.52 in 2022. However, the team has made some moves in the offseason and spring training to try and address those issues. One of the biggest additions to the Marlins pitching staff is Sandy Alcantara, who will be the Opening Day starter. Alcantara had a strong 2022 season, with a 3.23 ERA and 208 strikeouts in 205.2 innings. He'll be looking to build on that success and lead the Marlins staff this year. Beyond Alcantara, the Marlins also added veteran pitcher Jon Gray, who had a 3.89 ERA with the Rockies in 2022. Some other pitchers to watch on the Marlins staff include Pablo Lopez, who had a 3.23 ERA in 2022, and prospect Max Meyer, who has impressed in spring training. 

Marlins: Hitting Analysis

When it comes to the Marlins' hitting, experts have mixed opinions on their potential success for the upcoming season. Some MLB picks made by computer predictions and MLB today experts suggest that the Marlins will struggle to produce runs and maintain a high batting average. However, other MLB picks and parlays made by MLB experts pick the Marlins to exceed expectations and surprise fans with their hitting performance. One factor that may impact the Marlins' hitting is their lineup. While players like Avisail Garcia and Garrett Cooper have shown promise in the past, they will need to maintain consistency throughout the season to boost the team's offensive power. Additionally, the team will need to rely on production from younger players such as Jazz Chisholm Jr. and Yiddi Cappe to contribute to the lineup. When it comes to the best MLB bets today for the Marlins' hitting, it may be wise to consider their odds for hitting with the spread. While their overall hitting performance may be unpredictable, taking into account their ability to produce runs in certain situations may increase

 

Injury Report:

As the 2023 MLB season gets underway, teams are already dealing with injuries to key players. Both the New York Mets and the Miami Marlins have a few players who are currently listed as injured. For the Mets, there are no players currently on the injured list. This is good news for the team as they kick off their season with high expectations from both MLB picks experts and computer MLB picks. The Marlins, on the other hand, have a few players dealing with injuries. Relief pitcher Nicholas Enright and left-handed pitcher Steven Okert are both currently out, while second baseman Jazz Chisholm Jr. is listed as day-to-day. The impact of these injuries on the team's performance remains to be seen, but it could factor into MLB picks and predictions for today's game. Regardless of injuries, both teams will be looking to start the season on a strong note and make a statement in their division. MLB experts picks and parlay picks may be influenced by these early matchups, but ultimately it's up to the

 

Player Team Position Injury Status
Nicholas Enright Miami Marlins RP Out (Mar 26)
Steven Okert Miami Marlins RP Out (Mar 26)
Jazz Chisholm Jr. Miami Marlins 2B Day-to-day (Mar 26)
Tommy Nance

 

Prediction and MLB Picks: Who Will Win Today's Game?

Based on the current rosters and recent performances of both the New York Mets and Miami Marlins, it's difficult to say with certainty who will come out on top in today's game. However, our MLB picks experts and computer-based predictions have some insights. The consensus pick among the experts is the underdog Marlins, who have been showing signs of improvement in recent games despite their overall season record. They have a 52.0% chance of winning today's game, according to analytics. However, our MLB picks and parlay strategy differs slightly. While we acknowledge that the Marlins could pull off an upset, we believe that the Mets have a better chance of winning today's game, and we're backing them with our pick. Furthermore, our MLB picks with spread suggest taking the Mets at -1.5. This means that they would need to win by at least two. 

 

Pick: Mets -1.5

Winnings $80,704
last 30 days winnings $7,720
Yesterday winnings $0
Top Sport NCAAB
W-L-D 243 - 148 - 5
Winnings % 61%
Winnings $71,767
last 30 days winnings $13,090
Yesterday winnings $0
Top Sport MLB
W-L-D 386 - 251 - 8
Winnings % 59%