Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Prediction MLB Experts Picks 4/1

Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Prediction MLB Experts Picks 4/1

© Gary A. Vasquez-USA TODAY Sports

 

MLB Picks Experts Predictions for Diamondbacks vs Dodgers

The highly anticipated game between the Arizona Diamondbacks and the Los Angeles Dodgers is set to take place on April 1, 2023. MLB picks experts have been analyzing the match-up and giving their predictions on who will come out on top. Computer MLB picks and parlay options have been suggesting that the Dodgers, who are starting Madison Bumgarner, have an 80.4% chance of winning the game. On the other hand, the Diamondbacks, who are starting Clayton Kershaw, have a 19.6% chance of winning. MLB picks with spread options are also favoring the Dodgers, who are projected to have a -1.5 run line, while the Diamondbacks are projected to have a +1.5 run line. Despite the odds, MLB experts are still giving the Diamondbacks a chance at pulling off an upset. The best MLB bets today may just be picking the Diamondbacks since their odds are heavily stacked against them. Overall, this game is expected to be a thrilling match-up between these two National League West rivals. Stay tuned for more in-depth analysis and predictions leading up to the game.

 

Diamondbacks: Pitching Analysis

The Arizona Diamondbacks struggled on the mound in the 2022 season, finishing with a team ERA of 4.25 which was ranked 23rd in the league. However, with a new season comes a fresh start and the Diamondbacks have made some offseason moves to improve their pitching staff. One of the biggest additions to the Diamondbacks pitching staff is left-handed pitcher Madison Bumgarner, who was acquired in a trade with the San Francisco Giants. Bumgarner is a proven starter and has won three World Series championships with the Giants. Alongside Bumgarner, the Diamondbacks also have right-handed pitcher Zac Gallen who had a solid 2022 season with a 4.14 ERA and 160 strikeouts in 154 innings pitched. The rest of the starting rotation will likely be filled out by right-handers Merrill Kelly and Zach Davies. In the bullpen, the Diamondbacks have a mix of experienced veterans and younger arms. Right-hander Joakim Soria is the most accomplished reliever on the team and will likely serve as the team's closer. Other notable names in the bullpen include right-hander Kevin Ginkel and left-hander Miguel Castro. Overall, the Diamondbacks' pitching staff has the potential to improve from last season's struggles. If Bumgarner can return to his dominant form and the younger arms in the bullpen can step up, the Diamondbacks could surprise some MLB picks experts with their pitching performance this season.

Diamondbacks: Hitting Analysis 

After analyzing the Diamondbacks' roster and performance in recent games, MLB picks experts and computer predictions have provided some insights into the team's hitting abilities. Despite a slow start to the season with a 0-1 record, experts have high hopes for the Diamondbacks' lineup. Their offense value ranks 19th in the league, and they have shown the ability to score runs with an average of 4.33 runs per game. The team also has some top-performing batters, including Christian Walker with one RBI and Ketel Marte with a .333 average. MLB computer predictions also suggest that the Diamondbacks will continue to improve their hitting performance throughout the season. They have a positive run differential and a decent slugging percentage of .385. However, their batting average is currently at .230, and they have struggled with strikeouts. To make the most out of MLB picks and parlays, it is essential to consider both experts' analysis and computer predictions. Today, the Diamondbacks' odds don't necessarily look promising, with a 19.6% chance of winning against the Dodgers. However, fans should keep an eye on the team's upcoming games and consider their performance metrics to make educated MLB picks and predictions.

 

Dodgers: Pitching Analysis

The Dodgers have always been known for their strong pitching and this season looks no different. MLB picks experts, MLB picks computer and MLB picks emp predictions all believe that the Dodgers will have one of the best pitching staffs in the league. MLB today experts and MLB picks and parlay also believe that the Dodgers will be a force on the mound. The Dodgers have two of the best left-handed pitchers in the game with Clayton Kershaw and Madison Bumgarner. Both are expected to have strong seasons, with Kershaw being a Cy Young candidate once again. The two will be joined by Trevor Bauer, who was signed in the offseason and has a strong track record of success. The Dodgers also have a deep bullpen, featuring Closer Kenley Jansen, Blake Treinen, and Victor Gonzalez. All three had strong seasons in 2022 and will look to carry that success into this season. Overall, the Dodgers have a pitching staff that is expected to dominate their opponents. MLB expert picks today and best MLB bets today all point to the Dodgers having a great season on the mound. MLB picks with spread and MLB predictions today also favor the Dodgers. With their strong pitching, the Dodgers are poised to make a deep run in the playoffs and potentially win another World Series title.

Dodgers: Hitting Analysis

The Dodgers have emerged as one of the best hitting teams in the MLB in recent years, thanks to a combination of top-notch talent and a data-driven approach to hitting. Experts and computer models alike have long praised the Dodgers for their hitting prowess, and this trend is likely to continue in the upcoming 2023 season. MLB picks experts and predictions have the Dodgers listed as one of the favorites to win the World Series, in large part due to their standout offense. In fact, many MLB picks and parlays are featuring the Dodgers as a team to watch in terms of offensive production. Looking at the stats, the Dodgers finished the 2022 season with a .353 batting average, the highest in the league. They also led the MLB in slugging percentage, on-base percentage, and runs scored. And with a lineup that includes sluggers like Evan Longoria, James Outman, and Will Smith, it's easy to see why the Dodgers are so dangerous at the plate. In terms of individual player stats, second baseman Ketel Marte was one of the most reliable hitters for the Arizona Diamondbacks in 2022, with a .333 batting average and .500 OBP. Meanwhile, catcher Will Smith was a standout for the Dodgers, with a .750 batting average and 4 RBIs in the team's first game of the 2023 season. Overall, it's clear that the Dodgers will be a team to watch in terms of hitting this season. With a lineup full of talent and a data-driven approach to the game, they are likely to continue their winning ways and emerge as one of the best teams in the MLB. Fans can look forward to some exciting offensive fireworks from the Dodgers in the

 

Injury Report:

As the 2023 MLB season gets underway, injuries will undoubtedly play a role in the success or failure of teams. The Diamondbacks will start the season with relief pitcher Joe Mantiply on the 10-day injured list, as he continues to recover from a preseason injury. On the Dodgers side, they have a few more notable injuries. Shortstop Gavin Lux is on the 60-day injured list, while pitcher Daniel Hudson and starter Jimmy Nelson are both on the 15-day injured list. While injuries are never a good thing, they do create opportunities for other players to step up and prove themselves. The Diamondbacks and Dodgers will need to rely on their depth to overcome these early-season injuries and stay competitive in the loaded National League West. 

Player Team Position Injury Status
Joe Mantiply Arizona Diamondbacks RP 10-day IL
Gavin Lux Los Angeles Dodgers SS 60-day IL
Daniel Hudson Los Angeles Dodgers RP 15-day IL
Jimmy Nelson Los Angeles Dodgers SP 15-day IL

 

Prediction 

Based on the statistics and expert analysis, the Los Angeles Dodgers are favored to win against the Arizona Diamondbacks. However, it is important to consider other factors such as injuries, weather, and recent performance. For my pick, I am going against the favorite and choosing the Arizona Diamondbacks to win with a score of 5-4. They have a potent offense and a solid pitching rotation that can stop the Dodgers' offense. As always, it is important to do your own research and analysis before making any bets. Good luck! 

 

Pick: Diamondbacks 

Winnings $83,830
last 30 days winnings ($260)
Yesterday winnings $0
Top Sport MLB
W-L-D 1299 - 1121 - 96
Winnings % 51%
Winnings $77,680
last 30 days winnings ($320)
Yesterday winnings $770
Top Sport MLB
W-L-D 636 - 420 - 12
Winnings % 59%