Diamondbacks vs Brewers Prediction MLB Picks Today 4/10

Diamondbacks vs Brewers Prediction MLB Picks Today 4/10

© Benny Sieu-USA TODAY Sports

 

Game Preview: Milwaukee Brewers vs Arizona Diamondbacks MLB Picks and Computer Predictions for April 10, 2023

The Milwaukee Brewers will face off against the Arizona Diamondbacks at Chase Field on April 10, 2023. The Brewers come into the game with a 7-2 record, having won 2 of their 3 away games. Meanwhile, the Diamondbacks are 6-4 with a 3-1 home record. MLB picks experts and computer MLB picks and predictions have the Diamondbacks as a slight favorite with a 51.0% chance of winning the game. However, MLB today experts and MLB picks and parlay predict a close match, with the Brewers having a 49.0% chance of winning the game. 

 

Brewers: Pitching Analysis

As the Milwaukee Brewers gear up for the upcoming season, their pitching staff is expected to be a key factor in their success. Here is a breakdown of the Brewers' pitching staff and what the experts and computer MLB picks are predicting for them: According to MLB today experts, the Brewers are expected to have a strong pitching staff this season. Their lineup includes Wade Miley, an experienced southpaw starter, and Joel Payamps, a promising right-handed relief pitcher. Additionally, their bullpen is loaded with talent, including top performers like Javy Guerra and Freddy Peralta. MLB picks and parlay predict that the Brewers will have one of the best pitching staffs in the league this season, with an emphasis on strong performances from their starters. They also predict a high number of strikeouts, combined with a low ERA. Experts and computer MLB picks predict that the Brewers will be a strong contender in their games this season, and their pitching staff will be a key factor in their success. With such a talented group of players on the mound, it's safe to say that the Brewers Brewers: Hitting Analysis As the Brewers prepare to take on the Diamondbacks, both MLB picks experts and computer-based MLB picks and predictions are giving the edge to the home team. However, if we take a closer look at the Brewers' hitting stats, we can see that they are a force to be reckoned with. Currently sitting at a 7-2 record, the Brewers have a .276 team average and have scored an average of 5.25 runs per game. Third baseman Brian Anderson leads the team with three home runs and 10 RBIs, while Evan Longoria leads the Diamondbacks with two home runs and a .429 batting average. The Brewers' offense ranks in the top 10 in several categories, including runs scored, total bases per game, and run differential. They also have a strong on-base percentage of .364 and a slugging percentage of .423. While the Diamondbacks may have the edge in pitching, with a lower team ERA and WHIP, the Brewers' hitting prowess cannot be ignored. With the right approach and key hits, they could potentially upset the Diamondbacks and come out with a win.

 

Diamondbacks: Pitching Analysis

The Milwaukee Brewers and Arizona Diamondbacks will face off in a game that is predicted to be close according to MLB experts, as the Analytics give the Diamondbacks a slight advantage with a 51% chance of win. However, the MLB picks and predictions may vary depending on the computer and other factors such as injuries, weather, and current form. Looking at the probable pitchers, the Brewers will send Wade Miley to start the game while the Diamondbacks will rely on Zac Gallen. Both pitchers have had a slow start to the season, with Miley only managing one win and Gallen suffering a loss in his only appearance. However, Miley has been dominant historically against the Diamondbacks, with a career ERA of 2.11 against them. Gallen will look to bounce back from his last outing and prove his worth as one of the future stars of the Diamondbacks' rotation. In terms of team stats, the Brewers have an edge in offense with a higher win percentage and run differential than the Diamondbacks. Their pitching has also been impressive, with the team having a higher ERA

Diamondbacks: Hitting Analysis

As the Diamondbacks take on the Brewers in their upcoming game, MLB picks experts and computer MLB picks and predictions have been pouring in. MLB today experts and MLB picks and parlay websites have been analyzing the Diamondbacks' hitting performance to make their best MLB bets today. While the Diamondbacks have shown a decent hitting performance with an average of 4.33 runs per game, their total bases per game of 13.89 rank only 15th in the league. Their run differential of -8 also puts them in a weaker position compared to their opponents. However, there are a few standout players in the Diamondbacks' roster that could potentially turn the team's performance around. Third basemen Evan Longoria has a batting average of .429 and has managed to drive in 2 RBIs so far. Rookie shortstop Geraldo Perdomo has also shown potential with a batting average of .438 and 1 RBI. Despite these individual performances, the Diamondbacks will need to step up their hitting game as they face off against the Brewers, who currently have a win percentage of

 

Injury Report:

As the Milwaukee Brewers take on the Arizona Diamondbacks on April 10, 2023, both teams have players on the injury report. For the Brewers, center fielder Tyrone Taylor is on the 10-day injured list as of April 7, while starting pitcher Adrian Houser is on the 15-day injured list as of April 8. Pitcher Aaron Ashby is also on the 15-day injured list as of April 9. On the Diamondbacks side, left fielder Kyle Lewis is on the 10-day injured list as of April 8, while starting pitcher Zach Davies is on the 15-day injured list as of April 9. Relief pitchers Mark Melancon and Cole Sulser are on the 60-day injured list as of April 9, and starting pitcher Landon Sims is listed as day-to-day as of April 9. These injuries may impact the performance of both teams and could potentially affect the outcome of the game. 

 

Player Team Position Injury Status
Tyrone Taylor Milwaukee Brewers CF 10-day IL (April 7)
Adrian Houser Milwaukee Brewers SP 15-day IL (April 8)
Aaron Ashby Milwaukee Brewers SP 15-day IL (April 9)
Kyle Lewis Arizona Diamondbacks LF

 

Prediction: 

Milwaukee Brewers vs. Arizona DiamondbacksWhen it comes to MLB picks, experts use a combination of data analysis, computer models, and their own experience to make predictions. In this game between the Milwaukee Brewers and the Arizona Diamondbacks, the experts are split. However, our pick is the underdog Milwaukee Brewers with a prediction of a 5-3 victory over the Diamondbacks. The Brewers have been playing well lately and have a solid record of 7-2. They have been successful both at home and away, proving that location does not affect their performance. Additionally, the team's offense and defense have been strong, ranking in the top 10 of multiple categories. On the other hand, the Diamondbacks have struggled to find consistency and have a mediocre record of 6-4, with a disappointing home record of 3-1. The team's offense has been lackluster, ranking in the bottom half of the league in multiple categories.

 

Pick: Brewers ML +110

Winnings $76,800
last 30 days winnings $43,200
Yesterday winnings $0
Top Sport MLB
W-L-D 1115 - 957 - 72
Winnings % 51%
Winnings $41,830
last 30 days winnings $31,050
Yesterday winnings $0
Top Sport NBA
W-L-D 239 - 170 - 8
Winnings % 57%