Cardinals vs Blue Jays MLB Picks Experts Predictions 4/1

Cardinals vs Blue Jays MLB Picks Experts Predictions 4/1

© Jeff Curry-USA TODAY Sports

 

Blue Jays vs. Cardinals MLB Game Preview - April 1, 2023

The Toronto Blue Jays will take on the St. Louis Cardinals on April 1, 2023, in what promises to be an exciting game of baseball. As per the MLBPicksExperts, the Blue Jays are currently favorites to win with a 60.8% chance of securing a win, while the Cardinals have a 39.2% chance of winning the game. Additionally, both the MLBPicksComputer and MLBPicksEmp experts predict a Blue Jays victory. The Toronto Blue Jays have been off to a tremendous start this season, with an opening game victory against the Cardinals. The Blue Jays' batting lineup has been strong, with players like Vladimir Guerrero Jr, George Springer, and Brandon Belt leading the offensive charge. On the other hand, the Cardinals will be looking to bounce back after suffering a defeat in the opening game. Cardinals' Paul Goldschmidt and Tyler O'Neill have been excellent with the bat and will be looking to continue their good form in this game. Both teams have talented pitchers, with Kevin Gausman set to take the mound for the Blue Jays and Jack Flaherty for the Cardinals. Gausman

 

Blue Jays: Pitching Analysis

The Toronto Blue Jays are one of the top favorites among MLB picks experts and computer models for the upcoming season. They have a solid starting rotation featuring names like Kevin Gausman and Alek Manoah. Gausman is coming off a strong year, finishing third in NL Cy Young voting, and is expected to be a dominant force in the Blue Jays rotation. Manoah was also impressive in his rookie season, earning a 2.47 ERA in six starts. In addition to their strong starting rotation, the Blue Jays also have a reliable bullpen. Jordan Romano and Tim Mayza are two names to watch out for coming out of the pen. Romano had an impressive 3.06 ERA in 2021, while Mayza recorded 60 strikeouts in 52 innings pitched. According to MLB today experts and MLB picks and parlay predictions, the Blue Jays are a strong contender to win their division and make a deep run in the postseason. With their talented pitching staff, the Blue Jays are expected to be a tough team to beat this season. Furthermore, MLB expert picks today and MLB picks with spread analysis suggest that the Blue Jays could be a good team to bet on, especially when it comes to their pitching. Their strong starting rotation and bullpen

Blue Jays: Hitting Analysis

Many baseball enthusiasts rely on MLB picks experts, MLB picks computer predictions, and MLB today experts' picks to place their bets on games. The Blue Jays' hitting analysis is a topic of interest for many fans as they look for the best MLB picks and parlays to place their bets. The Blue Jays have started the 2023 season strong with a 1-0 record after their win against the St. Louis Cardinals. According to PickCenter, the Blue Jays have a 60.8% chance of winning the second game of the series against the Cardinals. Toronto has a strong hitting lineup with players like Brandon Belt, Tyler O'Neill, George Springer, and Vladimir Guerrero Jr. leading the team in home runs, batting average, and runs batted in. The Blue Jays' offense value ranks high in several categories including runs per game, total bases per game, and run differential. On the other hand, the St. Louis Cardinals' hitting lineup is led by Paul Goldschmidt and Nolan Arenado, who have driven in a combined six runs in the first two games of the season. The Cardinals' offense value ranks higher than the Blue Jays in several categories including batting average and hits for extra bases. It will be interesting to see how the BlueJ

 

Cardinals: Pitching Analysis

When it comes to the St. Louis Cardinals, pitching has always been a strength of the team. That is still the case as we head into the 2023 MLB season. MLB picks experts, MLB picks computer models, and MLB picks & predictions from MLB today experts all agree that the Cardinals have one of the better pitching staffs in the league. Leading the way for the Cardinals is Jack Flaherty, who is coming off a strong season in which he posted a 3.04 ERA and struck out 201 batters in just 176.1 innings pitched. He will be joined in the rotation by Kevin Gausman, who was signed in the offseason after a strong showing with the San Francisco Giants in 2022. Gausman had a 2.81 ERA and struck out 258 batters in 229 innings last season. The back end of the Cardinals' bullpen is also stacked with talent. Giovanny Gallegos is coming off a season in which he had a 1.78 ERA and struck out 88 batters in 65.2 innings pitched. Jordan Hicks is another hard-throwing reliever who should play a big role for the Cardinals in 2023. MLB experts picks today and the best MLB

Cardinals: Hitting Analysis

The St. Louis Cardinals struggled on the offensive side of the game in the 2022 season, finishing with a team batting average of .251 and scoring an average of 4.73 runs per game. However, experts at MLB picks and predictions believe that the Cardinals have made improvements to their hitting lineup that could lead to a more successful 2023 season. One key addition to the Cardinals' lineup is first baseman, Anthony Rizzo. Rizzo was acquired in a trade with the New York Yankees and is expected to bring power to the team, with 25+ home runs predicted by some MLB experts and computer MLB picks. The Cardinals also added outfielder, Michael Conforto, who is known for his consistent hitting and has been predicted to have a batting average of .280 or higher this season. The Cardinals' returners will also play an essential role in the team's offensive success this season. Paul Goldschmidt, who batted .289 with 31 home runs in 2022, is expected to maintain his high level of play. Tyler O'Neill, who had a breakout season last year with 34 home runs, is bringing his power back to the plate this season. Meanwhile, Nolan Arenado, who had a down year in 2022

 

Injury Report:

In the days leading up to the game, both teams have had some injuries to key players. For the Blue Jays, relief pitcher Chad Green has been placed on the 60-day injured list, while starting pitcher Hyun Jin Ryu and pitcher Mitch White have been placed on the 15-day injured list. On the Cardinals side, shortstop Paul DeJong has been placed on the 10-day injured list, along with starting pitcher Adam Wainwright and relief pitcher Wilking Rodriguez. Catcher Willson Contreras and relief pitcher Giovanny Gallegos are listed as day-to-day and their status for the game is uncertain. These injuries could have an impact on the game and the performance of the teams. It will be important for the remaining players to step up and fill the gaps left by their injured teammates. It will also be important for fantasy baseball players and MLB picks experts to take these injuries into consideration when making their MLB picks, predictions, and parlay bets. The best MLB bets today may be affected by these injured players and the status of their replacements.

Player Team Position Injury Status
Chad Green Toronto Blue Jays RP 60-day IL
Hyun Jin Ryu Toronto Blue Jays SP 15-day IL
Mitch White Toronto Blue Jays SP 15-day IL
Paul DeJong St. Louis Cardinals SS 10-day IL
Adam Wainwright St. Louis Cardinals  

 

Prediction:

In terms of today's MLB picks, we're making an underdog pick: the Toronto Blue Jays over the St. Louis Cardinals. While the Cardinals have a strong defense and a solid pitching staff, we believe that the Blue Jays have the talent and momentum to pull off an upset victory. With a strong batting lineup and a promising starting rotation, the Blue Jays are poised to make some noise this season. So don't miss out on the best MLB bets today – place your bets on the Blue Jays to come out on top in this exciting matchup! 

 

Pick: Blue Jays

Winnings $78,560
last 30 days winnings $43,190
Yesterday winnings $1,760
Top Sport MLB
W-L-D 1121 - 960 - 73
Winnings % 51%
Winnings $38,990
last 30 days winnings $26,760
Yesterday winnings ($2,840)
Top Sport NBA
W-L-D 242 - 176 - 9
Winnings % 56%