Brewers vs Cardinals Prediction MLB Picks for Today 4/9

Brewers vs Cardinals Prediction MLB Picks for Today 4/9

 

 

Game Preview: St. Louis Cardinals vs. Milwaukee Brewers

The St. Louis Cardinals will face off against the Milwaukee Brewers at American Family Field on April 9, 2023. MLB picks experts, MLB picks computer, MLB picks em predictions, MLB today experts picks, MLB picks and parlay, MLB experts picks today, best MLB bets today, MLB picks with spread, MLB predictions today, MLB picks for today, and MLB picks odds are all pointing to an exciting matchup between these two National League Central teams. Currently, the Cardinals are on a tough start to the season with a 2-5 record and a 0-1 record away from home. Meanwhile, the Brewers have started strong with a 6-1 record and a 4-0 record at home. The Matchup Predictor gives the Brewers a 65.4% chance of winning, while the Cardinals have a 34.6% chance of victory. MLB pick centers have yet to come to a consensus pick, but the moneyline sits at Milwaukee -155. With both teams having strong batting and pitching averages early in the season, this game is shaping up to be a close one. The game is set to kick off at 2:10 PM in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and the weather looks to be optimal for a great game. Stay tuned for a full-length prediction article on this matchup.

 

Cardinals: Pitching Analysis

When it comes to pitching, the Cardinals have been struggling. Their earned run average (ERA) is one of the worst in the league at 5.23, and they have allowed 24 earned runs in just five games. However, the experts and computer MLB picks have still been predicting some wins for the Cardinals. In fact, they are favored over the Milwaukee Brewers by only 34.6%, according to the analytics. Jake Woodford is set to take the mound for the Cardinals, with a 0-1 record and 12.46 ERA. Freddy Peralta will be pitching for the Brewers, with a 1-0 record and a perfect 0.00 ERA. Despite their struggles on the mound, the Cardinals have had some standout performances at the plate from players like Nolan Gorman and Paul Goldschmidt. They will need to rely on their bats to support their struggling pitching staff if they hope to come away with a win against the Brewers. Overall, the predictions for this matchup are mixed, with MLB picks and parlay of experts and computer MLB picks split on who will come out on top. But with the potential for a strong offensive showing, the Cardinals may still have a chance to come away with a win.

Cardinals: Hitting Analysis

When it comes to MLB picks, experts rely on both computer and human predictions, but the Cardinals' hitting performance is making it difficult for them to make accurate MLB picks. As of April 9, 2023, the St. Louis Cardinals have a 2-5 record with a .286 win percentage, ranking 25th in the league. They have only scored an average of 4.14 runs per game, ranking 20th in the league, and have a run differential of -7, ranking 21st. Despite their struggles, the Cardinals do have some hitting leaders on their team. Third baseman Nolan Gorman leads the team in home runs with two and has a batting average of .350, while first baseman Paul Goldschmidt has a .391 batting average and a .548 on-base percentage. However, their pitching staff has not performed well either with an earned run average of 5.23, ranking 23rd in the league. The Milwaukee Brewers, on the other hand, have a 6-1 record with a .857 win percentage, ranking 2nd in the league. They have scored an average of 6 runs per game, ranking 2nd in the league, and have a run differential of +26, also ranking 2nd. Their hitting leaders include third baseman Brian Anderson with a .500 batting average and a 1.000 slugging percentage, and first baseman Rowdy

 

Brewers: Pitching Analysis

The Milwaukee Brewers have had a strong start to the MLB season, with a record of 6-1, thanks in large part to their dominant pitching staff. MLB picks experts and computer MLB picks and predictions have consistently favored the Brewers, with many MLB today experts picking them as one of the top teams in the league. One of the key factors in the Brewers' success has been their outstanding starting pitching. Veteran right-hander Freddy Peralta has been especially impressive, posting a perfect 1-0 record and a 0.00 ERA in his first start of the year. Peralta has been able to keep hitters off balance with his devastating slider and fastball, and looks poised for a breakout season. The rest of the Brewers' rotation has also been solid, with Jake Woodford and Corbin Burnes both showing flashes of brilliance. The bullpen has been similarly impressive, with closer Devin Williams and setup men Eric Lauer and Matt Bush all pitching exceptionally well. As a result of their strong pitching, the Brewers have been a popular pick among MLB picks and parlay bettors. Many MLB expert picks today include the Brewers in their best MLB bets today, and several MLB picks with spread have favored the Brewers by a significant margin. Looking ahead, the Brewers' pitching staff will be put to the test as they face several tough opponents in the coming weeks. However, if they can continue to pitch at their current level, the Brewers

Brewers: Hitting Analysis

As the Milwaukee Brewers continue their season, MLB expert picks and computer predictions show that their hitting game may be the key to their success. With a lineup that includes batting leaders like Brian Anderson and Nolan Gorman, the Brewers have the potential to score big runs and keep their opponents on their toes. MLB picks and parlays also show that the Brewers' hitting prowess can help them cover the spread and win games. Additionally, expert MLB picks today and best MLB bets today suggest that the Brewers are a good pick for bettors looking to make a profit. With their strong hitting, the Brewers have the odds in their favor and are expected to continue to dominate their opponents.

 

Injury Report

As the MLB season progresses, injuries can play a major role in a team's success or failure. Here's a look at the latest injury report for the St. Louis Cardinals and the Milwaukee Brewers: St. Louis Cardinals: - Paul DeJong, SS: 10-day IL (April 5) - Inohan Paniagua, SP: day-to-day (April 7) - Adam Wainwright, SP: 15-day IL (April 7) - Lars Nootbaar, LF: 10-day IL (April 7) - Packy Naughton, RP: 15-day IL (April 8) Milwaukee Brewers: - Aaron Ashby, SP: 15-day IL (April 7) - Tyrone Taylor, CF: 10-day IL (April 7) While these injuries may not have a huge impact on the game between the Cardinals and Brewers on April 9, they could affect future matchups and the overall standing of each team in the National League Central. 

 

MLB Predictions and Picks for Today: Cardinals vs. Brewers

As we look ahead to the upcoming game between the St. Louis Cardinals and the Milwaukee Brewers, both MLB picks experts and computer predictions are favoring the Brewers. However, as an MLB picks and parlay strategy, it's worth considering picking the Cardinals as the underdog in this game. While the Brewers have been on a hot streak with a 6-1 record and 4-0 at home, the Cardinals haven't had the best start to their season with a 2-5 record and 0-1 on the road. However, with skilled pitchers like Jake Woodford on their side, the Cardinals have the potential to cause an upset against the favored Brewers. In terms of the spread, the best MLB picks today may lean towards picking the Cardinals with the spread. It's also worth considering the over/under of 9 runs for this game, as both teams have been scoring above and below that mark in their recent games. 

 

Pick: St. Louis Cardinals.

Upgrade to View Prediction
Winnings $74,767
last 30 days winnings $19,620
Yesterday winnings $0
Top Sport MLB
W-L-D 386 - 248 - 8
Winnings % 59%
Winnings $79,704
last 30 days winnings $12,300
Yesterday winnings $0
Top Sport NCAAB
W-L-D 241 - 147 - 5
Winnings % 61%