Braves vs Reds Prediction MLB Picks for Today 4/10

Braves vs Reds Prediction MLB Picks for Today 4/10

© David Kohl-USA TODAY Sports

 

Reds vs Braves MLB Game Preview – April 10, 2023

The Cincinnati Reds (4-4, 1-2 away) are visiting the Atlanta Braves (6-4, 1-3 home) on April 10, 2023, and MLB picks experts have been busy providing their MLB picks, computer models, and MLB picks and predictions. MLB today experts have been analyzing the game and looking at MLB picks and parlay strategies. MLB experts picks today have been including the best MLB bets today, MLB picks with spread, and MLB predictions today, trying to predict what will happen in this upcoming game. The Braves are the favorites, with a -195 money line, and according to analytics, they have a 64.6% chance of winning. But as we all know in sports, anything can happen, and the Reds will be playing hard to try to get their fifth win of the season. 

 

Reds: Pitching Analysis

The Cincinnati Reds are currently sitting at a 4-4 record, with a 1-2 record away from home. As the season progresses, their pitching staff will be a key factor in determining their success. MLB experts, computer-generated MLB picks, and MLB picks by employees all contribute to the predictions for the Reds' pitching staff. As of now, the predictions are mixed, with some experts favoring the Reds and others predicting a less successful season. In terms of today's game against the Atlanta Braves, the Reds are the underdogs with a projected likelihood of winning at 35.4%. However, their overall record and stats indicate that they still have the potential to perform well. Graham Ashcraft will take the mound for the Reds with a current record of 1-0 and an ERA of 1.29. Meanwhile, Bryce Elder will be pitching for the Braves with a record of 1-0 and an ERA of 0.00. 

Reds: Hitting Analysis

As the Cincinnati Reds prepare to face off against the Atlanta Braves on April 10, experts and computers are analyzing the hitting potential of the Reds. According to analytics, the Reds have a 35.4% chance of winning, while the Braves have a 64.6% chance. MLB Picks Today Experts are urging bettors to consider parlaying the Reds with other picks to maximize winnings. Meanwhile, MLB Experts Picks Today are suggesting that the Braves are the safer bet. Regardless of who bettors choose to back, it's clear that the Reds have some standout players on their roster. Third baseman Jason Vosler has hit three home runs this season and has a .250 batting average with nine RBIs. Catcher Tyler Stephenson boasts a .367 batting average and .424 on-base percentage, while third baseman Christian Encarnacion-Strand is a potential game-changer. 

 

Braves: Pitching Analysis

The Atlanta Braves have started the season strong, with a 6-4 record and a run differential of +15. A big factor in their success has been their pitching staff, which ranks 5th in the league with a 3.15 ERA. In this pitching analysis, we'll take a closer look at the Braves' rotation and bullpen. Starting Rotation: The Braves' starting rotation has been led by right-hander Bryce Elder, who has a 1-0 record with a perfect 0.00 ERA and 6 strikeouts in 6 innings pitched. He will be facing off against the Cincinnati Reds' Graham Ashcraft, who has a 1-0 record with a 1.29 ERA and 11 strikeouts in 7 innings pitched. The Braves also have veteran Charlie Morton, who has a 1-1 record with a 3.38 ERA and 8 strikeouts in 10.2 innings pitched. The rest of the rotation includes Max Fried, who is currently on the 15-day IL, and Ian Anderson, who has struggled in his first two starts, allowing 7 runs in

Braves: Hitting Analysis

As the Atlanta Braves face off against the Cincinnati Reds on April 10, 2023, both MLB picks experts and computer MLB picks and predictions have the Braves as the favorite, with a 64.6% chance of winning the game according to analytics. The Braves currently have a 6-4 record, with a 1-3 home record, and are looking to improve their hitting to secure a win against the Reds. Looking at the Braves’ offense value and defense value, they rank in the top 10 for both categories. Their batting average and slugging percentage are among the best in the league, with a .265 batting average and .435 slugging percentage. Their on-base percentage and on-base plus slugging percentage are also solid at .343 and .777 respectively. On the defensive side, the Braves have an earned run average of 3.15, ranking them 5th in the league. Their double plays per game and stolen bases per game are also in the top 10. The Braves have several players leading the team in hitting, including first baseman Matt Olson with a .350 batting average and

 

Injury Report

As the Cincinnati Reds prepare to take on the Atlanta Braves on April 10th, 2023, both teams will be missing key players due to injuries. For the Reds, relief pitcher Lucas Sims and starter Luke Weaver will both be on the 15-day IL, while shortstop Elly De La Cruz and third baseman Christian Encarnacion-Strand are listed as day-to-day. On the other hand, the Braves will be without starting pitchers Kyle Wright and Max Fried, who are both on the 15-day IL, as well as outfielder Michael Harris II and catcher Travis d'Arnaud, who are both on the 10-day and 7-day IL, respectively. Relief pitcher Collin McHugh is also on the 15-day IL. These injuries will undoubtedly have an impact on the game, as both teams will have to rely on their depth to fill the gaps left by their injured players.

Player Team Position Injury Status
Lucas Sims Cincinnati Reds RP 15-day IL (Apr 9)
Luke Weaver Cincinnati Reds RP 15-day IL (Apr 9)
Elly De La Cruz Cincinnati Reds SS Day-to-day (Apr 9)
Christian Encarnacion-Strand Cincinnati Reds 3B Day

 

Prediction:

Based on the MLB picks and predictions from both experts and computer models, the Cincinnati Reds vs. Atlanta Braves game on April 10, 2023, is expected to be a closely contested match. While the Braves are currently listed as the favorites with a -195 moneyline, our pick for this game is the Cincinnati Reds with a +162 moneyline. With a current record of 4-4 and a strong offensive lineup, the Reds have the potential to pull off an upset against the Braves. 

 

Pick: Reds ML 

Winnings $83,830
last 30 days winnings ($260)
Yesterday winnings $0
Top Sport MLB
W-L-D 1299 - 1121 - 96
Winnings % 51%
Winnings $80,140
last 30 days winnings $2,140
Yesterday winnings $690
Top Sport MLB
W-L-D 641 - 422 - 12
Winnings % 59%