Athletics vs Orioles vs Prediction MLB Picks for Today 4/13

Athletics vs Orioles vs Prediction MLB Picks for Today 4/13

© Mitch Stringer-USA TODAY Sports

 

Athletics vs Orioles MLB Game Preview - April 13, 2023

The struggling Oakland Athletics (2-9) are set to visit the red-hot Baltimore Orioles (6-5) on April 13, 2023. The Orioles have won 3 of their last 4 games, while the Athletics are in the midst of a 6-game losing streak. It's still early in the season, but this matchup could have a significant impact on the playoff race in the American League. MLB picks experts, MLB picks computer, MLB picks em predictions, MLB today experts picks, and MLB picks and parlay will all be closely monitoring this game to provide their best MLB bets today, MLB picks with spread, and MLB predictions today. The Orioles are expected to be the favorites in this game, but anything can happen in baseball. The game is set to take place at Oriole Park at Camden Yards at 1:05 PM EDT. Stay tuned for a full-length prediction article to get the latest on the matchup predictor

 

Athletics Pitching Analysis: 

As the Oakland Athletics face off against the Baltimore Orioles on April 13, 2023, fans and analysts alike are eager to see how the pitching staffs will perform. Both teams have struggled in the early stages of the season, with the Athletics currently holding a 2-9 record and the Orioles at 6-5. However, there are numerous factors that could influence the outcome of the game, including individual player performance, team strategy, and statistical trends. MLB picks from experts and computer algorithms provide some insight into the potential outcome of the game. According to PickCenter, the Orioles have a 69.3% chance of winning, compared to the Athletics' 30.7% chance. The consensus pick for the moneyline is in favor of the Orioles, while the run line and over/under are still undecided. However, it's important to keep in mind that these predictions are not guarantees and the final outcome could be different. According to the consensus pick center, the Orioles are favored to win with a 69.3% chance, while the Athletics have a 30.7% chance of winning. The experts' predictions also favor the Orioles to win, and their picks have been consistent with the computer models. However, anything can happen in baseball, and the Athletics could come out with a surprise victory. For those who want to wager on the game, it's important to consider factors such as team history, current form, injuries, and home field advantage. Overall, it's shaping up to be an exciting game between two competitive teams in the American League. Baseball fans won't want to miss this matchup, and bettors might want to consider the Orioles as the safer pick for this game.

 

Orioles: Pitching Analysis

The Orioles pitching staff has struggled in recent years, but there are signs of improvement. According to MLB picks experts and MLB picks computer projections, the Orioles are expected to make progress this season. MLB today experts have predicted that the Orioles will have a better pitching performance than last season. The team has some promising young arms in their starting rotation, including Cole Irvin, who has been solid in his first few starts of the season. He has posted a 0-2 record with a 2.88 ERA in 25.0 innings pitched. Irvin has also stuck out 23 batters while only walking 4 in his 4 starts. In addition to Irvin, the Orioles have some promising arms in their bullpen. The team has relied on their bullpen heavily this season, and they have responded well. They have a combined ERA of 3.45 and have struck out 93 batters in just 73.2 innings pitched. MLB picks and parlay experts and MLB experts picks today have also pointed out that the

Orioles: Hitting Analysis

The Baltimore Orioles have been experiencing ups and downs in their hitting performance so far this season. As of April 13, 2023, their win percentage stands at 0.546, ranking them 13th in the American League. However, their offense has been strong, with a runs/game average of 5.64 and a slugging percentage of 0.458, both placing them in the top 6 of the league. Experts and computer-generated MLB picks and predictions have been mixed for the Orioles’ hitting performance. Some MLB today experts and picks have favored their offensive capabilities, predicting a high-scoring game against the Athletics on April 13. Others have warned against relying too heavily on the Orioles’ offense, pointing out their high strikeout percentage and struggles with hitting with runners in scoring position. In terms of the Orioles’ individual batting leaders, first baseman Ryan Mountcastle has been a standout. He currently leads the team in home runs (5) and batting average (.289) and has driven in 18 runs so far this

 

Injury Report

Injuries are an unfortunate aspect of any sport, and baseball is no exception. As the Oakland Athletics take on the Baltimore Orioles on April 13, 2023, both teams have players who are dealing with injuries. For the Athletics, outfielder Seth Brown is on the 10-day injured list as of April 11th. Center fielder Denzel Clarke is also listed as day-to-day after missing the April 12th game against the Orioles. Starting pitcher Gunnar Hoglund and relief pitcher Domingo Acevedo are also dealing with injuries and their status for this game is uncertain. The Orioles have a few players on their injury report as well. Starting pitcher John Means is on the 60-day injured list as of April 9th. Right fielder Anthony Santander is listed as day-to-day, and starting pitcher Kyle Bradish is on the 15-day injured list as of April 12th. 

 

Player Team Position Injury Status
Seth Brown Oakland Athletics LF 10-day IL
Denzel Clarke Oakland Athletics CF day-to-day
Gunnar Hoglund Oakland Athletics SP day-to-day
Domingo Acevedo Oakland Athletics RP 15-day IL

 

Prediction

MLB Picks and Parlays for TodayThe Athletics and Orioles will face off in what is expected to be an intriguing clash on April 13, 2023. The Athletics have had a rough start to the season, losing their first nine games and struggling on both offense and defense. On the other hand, the Orioles have started the season with a 6-5 record, showing promising signs in both their pitching and hitting. While the experts and computer MLB picks may favor the Orioles, my pick for this game is the Oakland Athletics. Despite their disappointing start to the season, their roster is filled with talent, and their players will be eager to turn things around. The Orioles' starting pitcher Cole Irvin has been solid this season with a 2-2 record, but the Athletics have a chance to get to him early in the game. Although the Athletics are underdogs in this matchup, they have the potential to win this game outright.

 

Pick: Athletics ML 

Winnings $74,767
last 30 days winnings $15,090
Yesterday winnings $0
Top Sport MLB
W-L-D 386 - 248 - 8
Winnings % 59%
Winnings $79,704
last 30 days winnings $4,760
Yesterday winnings $0
Top Sport NCAAB
W-L-D 241 - 147 - 5
Winnings % 61%